Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 07-09-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
jonb101
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jonb101 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Top 5 draftees you most want to watch..

Durant
Oden
Yi
Noah
Seibutis
but hes going to play for greece this year
jonb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #17
peprika129

peprika129 has an OK reputation so far

1. Oden

2. Yi

3. Conley

4. Durant

5. Noah
peprika129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:13 PM   #18
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

After dwindling down my list (and eliminating Yi Jianlian, since everyone has givin him enough attention in their top fives), I came to this top five:

1. Marco Belinelli, #18 to the Golden State Warriors- Belinelli has done well in summer league, and should be a great shooter. He may turn out to be the best player acquired for the Warriors on draft day, and that's saying something when UNC's Brandan Wright is in that small list.

2. Kevin Durant & Jeff Green, #2 and #5 to the Seattle Supersonics- I think Durant is the best player in this draft class, and he and Jeff Green could build the foundation for championships down the road. Plus, Seattle's immediate future seems very poor, so they could wind up with Derrick Rose or Michael Beasley next year if they're bad enough.

3. Nick Fazekas, #34 to the Dallas Mavericks- Fazekas was one of the best in college basketball last year. He has good range on his shot and could be a solid backup to Dirk Nowitzki in the future, and maybe even start at center eventually.

4. Rodney Stuckey & Aaron Afflalo, #15 and #27 to the Detroit Pistons- Stuckey and Afflalo could both be ready to contribute to the Pistons immediately, and will lay out the foundation for the future Pistons.

5. Alando Tucker, #29 to the Phoenix Suns- Tucker is small for a forward, but is a solid player that can contribute well off the bench for the Suns. He should be very exciting, and may be able to start at the 3 when Shawn Marion's gone, laying out the future for the Suns with Leandro Barbosa and Amare Stoudamire.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:36 PM   #19
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
After dwindling down my list (and eliminating Yi Jianlian, since everyone has givin him enough attention in their top fives), I came to this top five:

1. Marco Belinelli, #18 to the Golden State Warriors- Belinelli has done well in summer league, and should be a great shooter. He may turn out to be the best player acquired for the Warriors on draft day, and that's saying something when UNC's Brandan Wright is in that small list.

2. Kevin Durant & Jeff Green, #2 and #5 to the Seattle Supersonics- I think Durant is the best player in this draft class, and he and Jeff Green could build the foundation for championships down the road. Plus, Seattle's immediate future seems very poor, so they could wind up with Derrick Rose or Michael Beasley next year if they're bad enough.

3. Nick Fazekas, #34 to the Dallas Mavericks- Fazekas was one of the best in college basketball last year. He has good range on his shot and could be a solid backup to Dirk Nowitzki in the future, and maybe even start at center eventually.

4. Rodney Stuckey & Aaron Afflalo, #15 and #27 to the Detroit Pistons- Stuckey and Afflalo could both be ready to contribute to the Pistons immediately, and will lay out the foundation for the future Pistons.

5. Alando Tucker, #29 to the Phoenix Suns- Tucker is small for a forward, but is a solid player that can contribute well off the bench for the Suns. He should be very exciting, and may be able to start at the 3 when Shawn Marion's gone, laying out the future for the Suns with Leandro Barbosa and Amare Stoudamire.

Belinelli at 18 is absolute robbery.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:22 PM   #20
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

#1 Rodney Stucky - This guy is gonna be a steal at 15 and with him being the primary backup for both guard spots, he should have a good rookie season.

#2 Sean Williams - One of the most intriguing players in the draft. Without the troublesome past he would have been a lottery pick for sure.

#3 Acie Law - It will be fun to see a young skilled PG run the point with all those other rising stars.

#4 Marco Belinelli - THE best scorer in the draft, book it! This guy in Nellie's system should explode.

#5 Morris Almond - Sloan is usually pretty tough on rookies, but if he can get some playing time, he is exactly what the Jazz need. He can play some defence and he can BOMB the 3 ball with HIGH accuracy. For a team that needs a 3 ball shooting 2 guard, they would be silly not to give this guy a shot at some consistant playing time.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #21
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Acie Law
Durant
Belinelli
Sean Williams
Al Thorton
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:52 AM   #22
ohhh yeaah

ohhh yeaah has an OK reputation so far

1.nick young
2.marco belenelli
3.kevin durant
4.oden
5.jeff green
ohhh yeaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #23
cks9505
I airball my layups

cks9505 has an OK reputation so far

1. Durant

2. Durant

3. Durant

4. Durant

5. Kevin D.
cks9505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 02:23 AM   #24
TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
I actually don't like either of the Wrights and think both have major bust potential. I may be way off but I see Brandon Wright as a Marvin Williams and Julian Wright as a Julius Hodge.

agreed about brandon wright but you can compare julian to julius
julius had major surgery and its a miracle he can still ball at all nevermind in the nba dude couldnt be a bust anyways hodge was picked at 20 something .... and just so u know hes making a comeback i like him a lot and hope this time he plays like he did at NC state
TheNextBigThing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: