Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-19-2007, 07:23 PM   #1
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far
Default NBA TV what a tremendous disappointment.

I cannot believe that I pay extra loot for this garbage station. Originally I thought that this channel would provide extra NBA information. I mean all that I see nowadays is the Dyke League WNBA "Worthless" NBA, what in the hell am I paying for?????? other than the 1900s black and white games, I mean its terrible, what kind of nonsense is this crap??
I just wonder what kind of audience that NBA TV appeals to. At times, I am in denial, thinking that hey, I must be tuning in at a wrong time. But every single fking time??????? I mean this channel is the absolute worst...
I mean I am just truly disappointed. It would be more worthwhile to learn more about international teams that are getting ready for this fall's world games. I mean what in the hell who actually broadcasts that crap??????
It is absolutely the biggest waste of money that I have ever spent. I am considering removing it from the channels, dish network, then again the international games supposedly start soon. I would much rather see reruns of that than WNBA GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA TV what a tremendous disappointment.

Yeah, NBA tv sucks now.

Do they do a game of the week thing like NFL TV with dead time cut out?
If they did that I would pay for it.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi>mario
Yeah, NBA tv sucks now.

Agreed.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Yea. NBA tv is garbage. They need to show more classic games. I only got NBA tv just so I can watch Clipper games when I was living in New Mexico the past 2 seasons.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:40 PM   #5
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Always has sucked. They'd be very very smart in showing more recent games and very often. Sorta like NFL does the game of the week. And it really makes 0 sense for them not to as it wouldn't exactly be hard for them to get the liscensing for the games. Instead during the offseason, the best you get are some old old old games, which is great, but when they're not doing that they should show great games from the past season
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:50 PM   #6
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
Always has sucked. They'd be very very smart in showing more recent games and very often. Sorta like NFL does the game of the week. And it really makes 0 sense for them not to as it wouldn't exactly be hard for them to get the liscensing for the games. Instead during the offseason, the best you get are some old old old games, which is great, but when they're not doing that they should show great games from the past season

dude its alot different when you are talking about old games, and oooooooollllllllllld ass games, with no three point line, and in black and white. I am not some fking die hard NBA fan, what in the hell would I want to pay for this ridiculous as hell crap man.... I dont need to see games that were played before I was fking born man..

I mean 90s on is ok for me, but some of that crap man they got some nerve, and seriously... 80s games with the Pistons are cool too, as well as some of those other teams, but constantly playing these WNBA dykes is truly uncalled for man.. and I am fking paying for this sht??? they are all butt ugly and prison girls are probably hotter.... and they cant play or jump worth sht man..... all of this talk about below the rim play that they do, well yeah there has to be compensation, because they cant jump, but who gives a sht man -- they cant play worth sht below the rim also............
who in the hell is making that ridiculous schedule, mad as hell, after doing 24 hour shifts, and postcall and want to watch NBA, and then this crap constantly....

Last edited by mark : 08-19-2007 at 07:53 PM.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #7
SomeBunghole
Banned

SomeBunghole has an OK reputation so far

1. If all you care about is NBA games, get the League Pass.
2. If you wanna see replays of games that are a day old, get local sports channels. I know that Denver's Altitude Sports shows every Nuggets home game 2-3 times.
3. You do realize that the NBA owns WNBA, right? They're just marketing their own product.
4. You do realize that it's summer and the NBA regular season doesn't start for another two and a half months? What the hell are they supposed to show?
5. Is there someone at your house holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch NBA TV?
6. GET THE LEAGUE PASS!
SomeBunghole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Well it is the off season thats the reason 4 WNBA games. During the season its cool. They show classic games twice a day and NBA specials all the. I like the network a lot.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #9
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

lol i live overseas and this is like the only **** that isnt in a nother language! and today all i watched was arabic programming. THAT CHANNEL IS TERRIBLE, THEY HAVE 5 YEAR OLD NBA JAM! GAMES FROM THE 15TH CENTURY, WITH PEACH BASKETS, AND DYKE WNBA GAMES. AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT FOR LIKE AN HOUR AFTER YOU GET TO WATCH THEIR STATS!!!! GODDAMMMMMMITTTT!!!!!!
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #10
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

lol i live overseas and this is like the only **** that isnt in a nother language! and today all i watched was arabic programming. THAT CHANNEL IS TERRIBLE, THEY HAVE 5 YEAR OLD NBA JAM! GAMES FROM THE 15TH CENTURY, WITH PEACH BASKETS, AND DYKE WNBA GAMES. AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT FOR LIKE AN HOUR AFTER YOU GET TO WATCH THEIR STATS!!!! GODDAMMMMMMITTTT!!!!!!
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:27 PM   #11
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

frankly i dont like watching games on TV period it's much better to follow them on the internet you can get more of the information across the league and you dont haf to watch the BS
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:38 PM   #12
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

It seems like they could show all of the European qualifying games + just about EVERY Eurobasket game.

There are many international games that they can show.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #13
D-Fence
Great young streetballer

D-Fence has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark
I cannot believe that I pay extra loot for this garbage station. Originally I thought that this channel would provide extra NBA information. I mean all that I see nowadays is the Dyke League WNBA "Worthless" NBA, what in the hell am I paying for?????? other than the 1900s black and white games, I mean its terrible, what kind of nonsense is this crap??
I just wonder what kind of audience that NBA TV appeals to. At times, I am in denial, thinking that hey, I must be tuning in at a wrong time. But every single fking time??????? I mean this channel is the absolute worst...
I mean I am just truly disappointed. It would be more worthwhile to learn more about international teams that are getting ready for this fall's world games. I mean what in the hell who actually broadcasts that crap??????
It is absolutely the biggest waste of money that I have ever spent. I am considering removing it from the channels, dish network, then again the international games supposedly start soon. I would much rather see reruns of that than WNBA GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

That's appalling writing. The bigoted comment fits in perfectly.
D-Fence is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: