Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 09-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #31
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation
Default Re: Roster intact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Atleast we have Juan Carlos now, which will definitly keep Pau motivated. It's also shown Pau that we don't want to lose him and that he is our franchise player.

At least for one year.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #32
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Yeah but if he shows promise we will give him a nice extension
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #33
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Will Darko's actions cause anything to happen with the NBA.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:29 PM   #34
jailer
MillionDollarException

It shouldnt.They have no jurisdiction over there.Or in another league for that matter.Now the grizz might punish him.Wallace and Ivaroni are preety mad.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:26 AM   #35
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn it. If he was going to go insane, like he did, he should of kept what he said in reason. What he said was quite disgusting.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:40 AM   #36
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah but I mean sometimes your anger boils over.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:45 AM   #37
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

YeahI understand. Dude must of just lost it.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:39 PM   #38
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Sadly, in the youtube vid of the infamous press conference he seemed quite calm and aware of what he was saying.

He was also speaking to several microphones, so it was clear what he was saying would come out.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:56 PM   #39
jailer
MillionDollarException

No what im saying.Is that he was thinking of how much the refs controlled the game.He was blaming them in his head no doubt.Then when he got his chance to yell about it.He took it.He could of talked about his team just not being good enough.but instead put the blame on the refs.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #40
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Which I respct more because he's not being a robot saying the typical sh!t like, "We just fell short...", "We worked hard but the other team worked that little bit more" and the other ish players say nowadays.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:10 PM   #41
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't know... Putting the blame on the refs is human, talking about it may be honest, but insulting and threatening them the way he did is... idiotic to say the least. And in the heat of things anyone may say many stupid things, but in my opinion he looked pretty calm when speaking.

*edit: I took a second look at the vid and he isn't really calm after all. Not that it makes a difference, but I wanted to correct that.

Last edited by artificial : 09-08-2007 at 04:24 PM.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #42
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

I didn't mean I respect what he said specificly. I meant I respect that he expressed his opinion instead saying the typical stuff they say regularly in the NBA, the threatening he done was disgusting.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #43
jailer
MillionDollarException

Im still a little confused.I dont know what he was thinking.I dont know what he was trying to acomplish by doing that.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:05 PM   #44
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

His emotions took over and got the worst of him. He wasn't thinking at all before he spoke.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:48 AM   #45
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah I hope he was not thinking.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: