Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-07-2006, 07:46 AM   #76
Aussie Outcast
Kids at the park dunk on me

Aussie Outcast has an OK reputation so far

I realise theyre not going to give him up for Mihm + 26th like some of these other people but how much would the lakers have to give up. BTW i dont think the lakers are going to be making too many moves this offseason on account of their lack of players with any value.
Aussie Outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:52 AM   #77
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
BTW i dont think the lakers are going to be making too many moves this offseason on account of their lack of players with any value.
Thatīs true, they're not making any blockbuster trades this summer, they'll just get some free agents...
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #78
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

hope so
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #79
Unregistered

Portland needs to do something. They have 12 players under contract for next year, 3 picks and at least one free agent they want to re-sign. On top of all that, they are trying to sell the team. They don't have to trade with the Lakers but they need to find someone willing to take on Miles' contract (which I think has 4 years left and about 36mil). In order to get someone to take Miles, they are going to have give up something.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #80
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Thumbs down rediculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
They could give a package of mihm+smush for 4th pick of portland. The Blazers get a center because they are losing prizzy.

and laker fans wonder why they get no respect around here?

garbage + garbage = top 5 pick? the fucckkk outta here!!!!

Roy is 6'6 IN shoes, translation: he's going to be a SG in the NBA.

and i may be wrong about this, but don't the lakers already have a SG? Kobe... whats his name?

the lakers have no assets to give (gave away Butler for Kwame... LMAO) and the player they "want" plays the same position as their best player.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 01:32 PM   #81
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Laker fans are unrealistic. i think it's because they live in a fake city. the NBA ain't hollywood people! use common sense, if ya got any. the only trade chip the lakers have is odom and he has his cons. obviously, the lakers won't move kobe.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:15 PM   #82
chauzer
I brick open layups

chauzer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
They could give a package of mihm+smush for 4th pick of portland. The Blazers get a center because they are losing prizzy.

horrible deal for the lakers..

lakers should give mihm + smush + george for outlaw, telfair, 4th pick
chauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: