Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #76
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NBA Players You Hate, and Why

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
I mean seriously this is a absolute joke, espeicially when I bring up that one of the things Yao is criticized the most on is that he doesn't DUNK as much as he should........have you even seen him play? You make it sound like he's Okur or some 7 footer that just jacks up shots or something. :
From all that I eveer watch of him he does turnaround jumpers and un-athletic lay-ups/dunks all the time, and no I barely ever watch him play because I dont want to do you expect me to watch 50 games of a player that I list as one of my most hated?
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:36 PM   #77
-primetime-

any player that comes out with a rap album

Tony Parker is a tool
Old 10-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #78
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime
any player that comes out with a rap album
Even Shaq?
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #79
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Even Shaq?
ok....any player that came out with a rap album past the year 2000
Old 10-21-2007, 09:53 PM   #80
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
Shut up kid. This is part of the game, back in the day everyone hated "The Bad Boys", it just made the game greater when Michael Jordan and the Bulls destroyed in 1992 during the playoffs. You can't have a league where everyone loves everyone else. Stop watching cartoons.

Who are you calling a kid, dumbass? Even your mother isn't completely sure whether I'm your father or not, so please pay a little respect. And see, I don't give a damn if players hate each other, because they know each other (more or less) and so. But my idiotic friend, do you think it's reasonable that you go around hating people you don't know, never will and of whom your opinion is created from interviews and your own biased image? I don't think so.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #81
Quickness
High School Starter

Quickness has an OK reputation so far

don't really hate anybody. well Chris Paul I have never gotten over his dirty play when he hit julius hodge in the nuts.
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: