Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-02-2006, 11:52 AM   #1
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far
Default Deal posted in the Sixers Forum

It's a 3-way trade involving the Sixers, Knicks, and Grizzlies:

Sixers Trade:
Webber to the Knicks
Korver to Memphis

Memphis Trades:
Eddie Jones to the Sixers
Kyle Lowry to the Knicks
Hakim Warrick to the Knicks

Knicks Trade:
Steve Francis to Memphis
Maurice Taylor to the Sixers

Sixers Receive:
Eddie Jones
Maurice Taylor

Memphis Receives:
Steve Francis
Kyle Korver

New York Receives:
Chris Webber
Hakim Warrick
Kyle Lowry

Let me know your thoughts. The deal brings a PG to Memphis who is better and healthier than Damon.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

not bad. but i doubt Sixers would do it just because they'll be getting older and I don't think thats what they want to do.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:12 PM   #3
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
not bad. but i doubt Sixers would do it just because they'll be getting older and I don't think thats what they want to do.

sixers are looking to rebuild and if they can unload webber then they can start rebuiliding sooner than later...i think jones and taylors contracts are ending soon so i think they mite be willing to trade
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #4
poindexter
I hit open layups

poindexter has an OK reputation so far

Francis didn't want to go to Vancouver and I doubt very seriously he
would want to go to Memphis. Korver can only hit a 3 every once in
while. They have Miller that can do that.
poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:04 AM   #5
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

Francis didn't want to go to Canada. I'm not sure if he'll like it, but it's a better team than New York.

The Sixers would want to trade Webber.

I forgot I posted this, to be honest. I don't think it will happen because New York doesn't want to take salary.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:47 PM   #6
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty

sixers would definetely do it, get rid of webbers contract for eddie jones expiring contract and taylor expiring also. the knicks wouldnt do it, they want their young guys to play, not webber.
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 03:20 PM   #7
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Sixers do it just because they get the chance to get rid of Webber's contract and still be competitive enough in the East. Isiah has always had a boner for Webber so there may be a slim chance that they agree on doing it. I like it for Memphis. Francis is the star that they can put alongside Gasol and the two can be a legitimate duo.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixerFan03
It's a 3-way trade involving the Sixers, Knicks, and Grizzlies:

Sixers Trade:
Webber to the Knicks
Korver to Memphis

Memphis Trades:
Eddie Jones to the Sixers
Kyle Lowry to the Knicks
Hakim Warrick to the Knicks

Knicks Trade:
Steve Francis to Memphis
Maurice Taylor to the Sixers

Sixers Receive:
Eddie Jones
Maurice Taylor

Memphis Receives:
Steve Francis
Kyle Korver

New York Receives:
Chris Webber
Hakim Warrick
Kyle Lowry

Let me know your thoughts. The deal brings a PG to Memphis who is better and healthier than Damon.

don't want c webb. our young kids can do now what he does. plus he makes too much
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: