Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-24-2006, 09:34 AM   #31
The Fox
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Fox has an OK reputation so far
Wink well...

guys im gonna be completely honest. the real reason i watch streetball is the professor (im a girl, not a homo guy) anyway, hes so freakin hot, i hardly pay attention to any of the other players.... yah i kno, im a lil messed up
The Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 02:47 AM   #32
tsweet

tsweet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoro
and1 is pretty dead. there products arent that great anymore.
I thought that 2 until i saw that gut The air up there do that ice skating turn and made that dunk. It was just soo WOW
tsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 02:50 AM   #33
tsweet

tsweet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fox
guys im gonna be completely honest. the real reason i watch streetball is the professor (im a girl, not a homo guy) anyway, hes so freakin hot, i hardly pay attention to any of the other players.... yah i kno, im a lil messed up
Professor is cool but you know i think that it is time for them to really take a long break and do something new like get some pointers from that guy the air up there. You know what I'm saying
tsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:13 AM   #34
Psileas
NBA lottery pick

Psileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Streetball has never appealed to me. Having people try those tricks and moves during a pickup game is the most annoying thing in basketball.

For once, I'll have to agree with Aap. Get one of these "badass" teams to play against real basketball teams, with real basketball rules and watch them get torched-especially since they never learned what things like defense and ball movement mean.
Psileas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 07:01 PM   #35
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

streetball is still pretty awsome to me...but like the new mix tapes have wayyy too much drama..all that stuff in the locker room? we dont want to see that. MORE BALL GAMES AND LESS DRAMA
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:08 PM   #36
LRVBADASSBALLIN
I airball my layups

LRVBADASSBALLIN has an OK reputation so far
Default Ahhh

I like to watch the And1 even though alot of it is traveling, major as$ palming, taking 4 steps for the travel etc. Still, alot of the guys have amazing games, especially their ball-handling skills. That last one is the reason I watch it so I can pick up some moves etc.

HEY, how much are the And1 guys making?? Anyone know?

Last edited by LRVBADASSBALLIN : 07-30-2006 at 10:13 PM.
LRVBADASSBALLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:17 PM   #37
LRVBADASSBALLIN
I airball my layups

LRVBADASSBALLIN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty
Read a book written by a ball player that is ridic for streetball lovers, actually for hoop heads period, called Ball Don't Lie. Heard they are going to make a movie from it - starring The Professor. The book is tight. Movie should be too. They put out a trailer already at 3stonesback.com. Nice.

Wow, Prof. has come a long way! Good for him; he's got a terrific game. I wonder if he'll ever add any muscle. Lol
LRVBADASSBALLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: