Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #1
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Nba 2k8

is it worth buying cause i heard the graphics were eh on the 360, and hows the gameplay? is it realistic and did the franchise improve?
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nba 2k8

2k7>>>>>2k8
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #3
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
2k7>>>>>2k8

i heard it was the same, i just need a basketball game to rock with and i assume live is going to be a bust again so im trying to see if 2k8 is worth paying 60 bones for, why do you say its worse?
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GM
i heard it was the same, i just need a basketball game to rock with and i assume live is going to be a bust again so im trying to see if 2k8 is worth paying 60 bones for, why do you say its worse?
Idk...Theres just something about it I dont like. Just the feel of the whole game is bad to me.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:06 AM   #5
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

It is kind of two easy to score. All you do it do a jump stop in the lane and a lay-up every time. I thought it was pretty cool. Graphics weren't the best.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:11 AM   #6
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i love 2k8. online gaming is the sh*t. 2k8 on ps3 is the sh*t
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #7
Johnny5
I airball my layups

Johnny5 has an OK reputation so far

2k8 is cool, it will blow you away how realistic the players movements are, for example most bball games have some generic moves for every player, in 2k8 the players shoot exactly as they shoot in real life, and the movements. For example if you are running full speed down the court and decide to go another direction, you're player will stop and actually reposition his feet to go where he has to go, this game rocks.
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: