Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2018, 12:49 PM   #16
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 11,839
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Gracias a Dios.
Oh yeah

I get to go between the US and Mexico as I please, zero obstacles...you OTOH, try doing that with your banana republic and you might end up in prison for being un traidor a la revolucion

Last edited by TheMan : 01-03-2018 at 01:36 PM.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #17
Lakers Legend#32
College superstar
 
Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
Posts: 4,250
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Can't decide who is uglier, Bannon or Trump.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:43 PM   #18
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7,496
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

as suspected .. the author is a shady loser known for making shit up .. more fake news .. can you imagine not having the internet .. so much shit they used to get away with just because no one could call them out .. just print shit and people ate it up as fact


dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,580
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

There's a reason Bannon no longer works at the White House.

Even if he did say that the Trump Tower meeting was treasonous, so what? There's not going to be an indictment of the president just because Steve Bannon thinks so. Hell the president wasn't even at that meeting.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:56 PM   #20
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,651
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Didn't you say you would be nicer in 2018




I can't help it. I have a disease.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #21
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light
 
Knoe Itawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,292
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Honestly, seeing the cucks tirelessly push story after story that’s supposedly going to be the “downfall of Trump”.... this has been going on literally every single week, since 2015!

I mean it’s exhausting me just WATCHING them try so hard. I cant imagine how tiring it must be for THEM.

The stammina is impressive. Their lives and priorities are embarrassing... but the sheer stammina to keep failing over and over and over without quiting... I mean ya gotta hand it to em.

Spoken like a moron that doesn't understand that the Watergate investigation took over 2 years.

But then morons like this can never explain:

A. Trump lies so much about Russia. No innocent person acts that way. If someone came up and said you rape puppies (well knowing you, can't be sure but we'll assume you don't for the sake of argument here) would you start sweating and lying and firing FBI agents or would you just say "haha, dig however much you want to, I don't rape puppies so you won't find any evidence I did".

B. All the connections that have come out, and the fact that Manfort and Flynn and Popodopolous regardless of what Mango Mussolini says all had close ties to him.

Nah, you're still holding on to some idea that Trump is going to put the n@ggers and sp!cs and mooslems in their place even though he could care less about you because you're not worth enough.

You feel superior to people of color even though white people are spree killing, committing suicide in huge numbers, dying of the opiod epidemic, f*cking other white people out of billions via economic manipulation etc. while not understanding that TRUMP COULD GIVE A F*CK ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE THAT ISN'T RICH.

Instead of not being an idiot bigot, and realizing that white people would be better off joining with the middle and lower classes of all races, you hold onto this false superiority while it takes you, and people like you, nowhere in life. Stupid cuck.

Now, what to do? The architect of the alt-right has admitted the "Rusher" thing is no hoax? So take the Bannon side and admit it, or the Trump side and lie and obfuscate? Decisions, decisions.

Last edited by Knoe Itawl : 01-03-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #22
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Spoken like a moron that doesn't understand that the Watergate investigation took over 2 years.

But then morons like this can never explain:

A. Trump lies so much about Russia. No innocent person acts that way. If someone came up and said you rape puppies (well knowing you, can't be sure but we'll assume you don't for the sake of argument here) would you start sweating and lying and firing FBI agents or would you just say "haha, dig however much you want to, I don't rape puppies so you won't find any evidence I did".

B. All the connections that have come out, and the fact that Manfort and Flynn and Popodopolous regardless of what Mango Mussolini says all had close ties to him.

Nah, you're still holding on to some idea that Trump is going to put the n@ggers and sp!cs and mooslems in their place even though he could care less about you because you're not worth enough.

You feel superior to people of color even though white people are spree killing, committing suicide in huge numbers, dying of the opiod epidemic, f*cking other white people out of billions via economic manipulation etc. while not understanding that TRUMP COULD GIVE A F*CK ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE THAT ISN'T RICH.

Instead of not being an idiot bigot, and realizing that white people would be better off joining with the middle and lower classes of all races, you hold onto this false superiority while it takes you, and people like you, nowhere in life. Stupid cuck.

Now, what to do? The architect of the alt-right has admitted the "Rusher" thing is no hoax? So take the Bannon side and admit it, or the Trump side and lie and obfuscate? Decisions, decisions.



try-hard :
1. A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.

2. Knoe Itawl
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:33 PM   #23
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light
 
Knoe Itawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,292
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
try-hard :
1. A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.

2. Knoe Itawl
Trump supporter

1. One who has no counter arguments to make so obfuscates, deflects, avoids and derails.

2. Azzscrotum
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:34 PM   #24
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1
 
andgar923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18,181
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard



There's tons of stuff from the book that are leaking.

The White House is a shit show just like everyone thought.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #25
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 20,127
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Holy shit
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #26
FKAri
5-time NBA All-Star
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,084
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
as suspected .. the author is a shady loser known for making shit up .. more fake news .. can you imagine not having the internet .. so much shit they used to get away with just because no one could call them out .. just print shit and people ate it up as fact


[url=https://ibb.co/fT28pw][img]https://preview.ibb.co/h8Mewb/Untitled.pn]
Then why is Trump shitting on Bannon in response as opposed to attacking the source? Not saying that the reporting is accurate but there does seem to be a rift between Trump and Bannon to the point that Trump feels the need to fire back rather than dismiss it outright.

Bannon worked so hard to build Trump up. Odd to see him trying to tear him down ever since he left his side. There must have been quite a rift.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #27
Funktion
NBA lottery pick
 
Funktion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 5,552
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Funktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:16 PM   #28
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 3,335
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend Trump might actually win seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears and not of joy.

Alpha AF
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:22 PM   #29
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1
 
andgar923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18,181
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Alpha AF

Michael Moore mentioned this a long time ago. Trump never expected to win and didn't want to win.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #30
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Steve Bannon is going in hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Michael Moore mentioned this a long time ago. Trump never expected to win and didn't want to win.


But he did


Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy