Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 07-20-2006, 09:41 PM   #46
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
i garuntee thats wrong.

I don't believe your guarantee.

Arenas is in awesome shape and works out like a mad man.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:26 AM   #47
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
his man to man D is better than Lebron or Wades.
Carmelo doesn't completely suck on defense, but he's worse than Wade and LeBron.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:39 AM   #48
Ben mc
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Come on now. If Ced can't even watch NBA games, how can you expect him to watch NCAA games? Be reasonable.

im from down under too, and believe me i havnt watched any NCAA games, but that dosnt mean i should be able to make statements without any supporting information to justify it.

if hes unaware of these things, then maybe he shouldnt bother adressing his opinions.
Ben mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:04 AM   #49
douglaspuckett12
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WOW Y2 , a freaking Moron.

Melo is not the leanist player in the NBA, but has trasformed his body more in the last couple years into what it now is, looking preety lean to me.

Simple truth is, he isn't as athletic as those other guys, I have 4% body fat, but I am by no means athletic. Melo is not a great Leaper with fantastic hangtime.

He is probably the most skilled player out of that bunch and honestly is just plain a## clutch. So for all you haters, bugger off in find someone you should hate, LIKE KOBE.

He is being touted the best player at the olympic try-outs, arn't Bron, Wade, and Dilbert there?
douglaspuckett12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #50
-pate-
I Hit Open Layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Carmelo doesn't completely suck on defense, but he's worse than Wade and LeBron.

Wade and LeBron are overrated defenders and Carmelo is underrated defender.
-pate- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:04 PM   #51
roth15syr
I brick open layups

WOW I love how these haters come into our freaking house and rip on our superstar. Yes, that's right ppl I said it. Melo is a SUPERSTAR in this league and always will be. Stop your LeBron comparisons, cuz LeBron is once in a lifetime. That doesn't mean that Carmelo is crap cuz he doesn't match up. That means that he's DAMN good but LeBron's better. Just get it through your thick heads. The one thing Melo does have on LeBron though is clutchness. Granted Melo wasn't himself in the playoffs, but anyone with Bruce Bowen Jr. on them would've struggled also. Get over it.
roth15syr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:05 PM   #52
milehi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

This thread has turned into the dumbest one I've ever read.

Melo's a kid. He's learning some tough lessons, and if you never did anything worse than Melo when you were 19, you probably still live in your mom's basement and are waiting to know what the touch of a real woman feels like.

No one in the NBA right now is working harder to improve his game, and that's what this thread was about. He's taken the faith of the Nuggets franchise as motivation to be the best player possible. What more can you ask for?

And who comes in talking all this yang about Chris Paul and Arenas? Like I'm going to go on in the Hornets forum and starting saying "Paul ain't no LeBron James." And I used to like Arenas until I realized what brokebacks his fans were.

One team won the championship in the NBA this year. Wade's the only one who's got a ring. No one else matters until they do. LeBron ain't won sh*t, Paul will never win sh*t unless he gets traded, Arenas = no ring. Everyone is Dominique until they get that ring.
milehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:14 PM   #53
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehi
Everyone is Dominique until they get that ring.

bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:52 AM   #54
roth15syr
I brick open layups

Along the lines of what milehi said, LeBron is a GREAT, once-in-a-generation type player, but his fans are the biggest fools towards other players that I've ever seen. Just because a player isn't a once-in-a-generation star doesn't mean he's not DAMN good like Carmelo or Bosh. Utter foolishness...
roth15syr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: