Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-08-2006, 10:41 AM   #16
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
*doesn't think Ukic will ever be anything to get excited about in the NBA*

You're wrong. Roko is a future all star caliber player. He"ll average 15-18 ppg for most of his career in the NBA.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:41 AM   #17
Spiderman08 24
Banned

With all that said, I think he"ll spend another year in Europe.

BTW, when he joins the Raptors, they"ll instantly become my favorite team..well 2nd favorite.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:47 AM   #18
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
Roko is a better player than Calderon..

^ Knows what he's talking about.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:51 AM   #19
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're talking about Roko "I can play in the NBA but can't start over Prigioni" Ukic???

Last edited by chains5000 : 06-08-2006 at 10:56 AM.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:53 AM   #20
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I'm hoping that he comes over and contributes this season, but I'm no holding my breath. I have high hopes for some reason, maybe I've listened to the hype here on ISH for too long
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:11 AM   #21
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.euroleague.net/plantillas/jugador.jsp?id=CJA
his stats arent very impressive here :S
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #22
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
his stats arent very impressive here :S
Been saying that for a long time but people won't listen... Ukic is all hype...
If he deserves to play in the NBA, he should at least start for his team, right?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:30 PM   #23
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Look, just because Roko isn't starting, doesn't mean he won't be good in the NBA.
Look at Macijauskas and Jasikevicius. They dominated in Europe but not so much in the NBA. Why? Because their game isn't suited for the NBA style.
Roko's game will fit perfectly with the NBA style.
He's very athletic, flashy, great 1 on 1, can score on many ways, defend, shoot etc.

The reason he isn't starting over Prigioni is because Prigioni is far more experienced than Roko.

BUT, whenever Roko gets the chance, he performs on a high level.
For example, last week he got to start and he scored 21 pts on 8-10 shooting vs Barcelona.

Roko still isn't a perfect player and his PG skills could improve but will average at least 6 ppg in the NBA if he gets the chance to play consistantly.
In Tau, he's not exactly getting much chance but when he gets the chance, he's great.

What he has proved to me is that no one in Europe can guard him one on one. That skill will translate to the NBA.

Go Roko!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 02:32 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

some people don't really know the european game if they're simply throwing stats at us.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: