Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #526
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation
Default Re: SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Bro, you've been saying the Giants were going to lose since Tampa Bay, Leave the board.

your an idiot. so what if I say they gonna lose. I don't gotta leave anywehre. Why you calling out people taht say Giants gonna lose?

Should I call out all the peoples who said Pats gonna lose in the regular season?
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #527
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Many of the recent teams (the past 6 I believe, but don't quote me on it), that lost the super bowl have failed to make the playoffs the next season. I just can't see that happening with New England. I do wonder what the "hangover" effect will be, though. I can't help but wonder if they will replace some of the older guys with flashy, big-name free agents? I think that would be a mistake. I could almost see this team turning into a New York Yankees of the NFL, of sorts. They will perhaps start throwing around a lot of cash to guys with big names, but may not necessarily fit into the team concept (though NFL is different and the big names the Pats got this past off season fit in just fine).

Seahawks, got away from the superbowl Hangover. I think they are the only ones recently who have gotten away. It takes a team who has been playing consistent for a while, and the Patriots/Seahawks would be one of them.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #528
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
your an idiot. so what if I say they gonna lose. I don't gotta leave anywehre. Why you calling out people taht say Giants gonna lose?

Should I call out all the peoples who said Pats gonna lose in the regular season?

I'm calling people out who made ridiculous predictions. Saying we were going to lose by over 30 and saying we were the worst team in the NFL superbowl ever. We were the best team and you are stupid saying we would lose all 4 games in the post season.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #529
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
I'm calling people out who made ridiculous predictions. Saying we were going to lose by over 30 and saying we were the worst team in the NFL superbowl ever. We were the best team and you are stupid saying we would lose all 4 games in the post season.

your an idiot. Why do you think the line opened at -15 pats? pats are capable of winnign by 30. They din't do it this game due to the fact Gianst D played phenomenal but to say they are not capable of winning by 30after the offensive numbers they put up this year, tells me your an idiot.

If I bet against Giants to lose all post season So you must be the biggest *****in moron for predicting the pats gonna lose a game during a regular season. Grow up dumbass.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: