Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-02-2008, 04:14 AM   #16
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default Re: NBA 2K8: Changing Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
crap, your saying 2K8 LETS YOU CUSTOMIZE THEM?!?!?!? Gah, i hate NBA Live 08 so much more now.......
i played both and nba live 08 has better graphics and better game play.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^ consider the source here before you believe him.

and am i the only one who just leaves players the way the game made them? lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #18
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

i'll beat you online in 2k8 or 08 thats the source and ive logged plenty of basketball hours in. 08 is better because you can actualy block i dont know about you but i like to block shots.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #19
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
i'll beat you online in 2k8 or 08 thats the source and ive logged plenty of basketball hours in. 08 is better because you can actualy block i dont know about you but i like to block shots.

I own both games and Live is WAYYYYY better.

The graphics are better, the gameplay is smoother, its easier to play Live. Plus you can actually juke in Live. 2K8 isnt even in the same league as Live.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #20
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i played both and nba live 08 has better graphics and better game play.
NBA live is da worst. everyone has the same shot, free throw. The camera view is garbage. association is to complicated and look at how they make the crowds... especially the net. lmao Get 2k8 everyone it is way betta!
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:49 AM   #21
Dirk89stensrud
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Dirk89stensrud has an OK reputation so far

So does anyone have the information to create Coby Karl? I tried to create him but he looked terrible.
Dirk89stensrud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #22
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

I upped Rajon Rondo and Kendrick Perkins. Rondo's shooting was something like 64, 70, and 63 (close, medium, 3) I upped them to 71, 70, 69. Perk's inside scoring was a 68, i pushed it up to a 76 and brought his dunk up from the 60s to 75.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #23
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I know from personal experience that you can get blocked. It seems to happen as often as a person would expect.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:10 AM   #24
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NBA 2K8 is superior simulation play.

NBA Live 08 is superior arcade play.

I prefer realistic Basketball games.

For the guy who said he likes to actually block shots... blocking in 2K8 is realistic, while blocking in 08 is unrealistic.

I mean, in Live 08 you can average 10 blocks a game with one player.....

ps- With my current Memphis team Gasol (the main defender I play with) is averaging just under 3 blocks a game for the season.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #25
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
NBA 2K8 is superior simulation play.

NBA Live 08 is superior arcade play.

I prefer realistic Basketball games.

For the guy who said he likes to actually block shots... blocking in 2K8 is realistic, while blocking in 08 is unrealistic.

I mean, in Live 08 you can average 10 blocks a game with one player.....

ps- With my current Memphis team Gasol (the main defender I play with) is averaging just under 3 blocks a game for the season.
ever hear of roster updates omg that is so unreal
Old 04-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #26
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I made moon way overpowered...i need to make shaq better, am i the only one that notices he sucks in it????

i like 2k8 cause u can steal, but i think live was fun too

oh yeah anybody else notice the unrealistic dunks!?!?!? i mean im flying from behind the key here in a in game dunk pulling off like a 360 spin on it too

MADNESS
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #27
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I made moon way overpowered...i need to make shaq better, am i the only one that notices he sucks in it????

i like 2k8 cause u can steal, but i think live was fun too

oh yeah anybody else notice the unrealistic dunks!?!?!? i mean im flying from behind the key here in a in game dunk pulling off like a 360 spin on it too

MADNESS
Dude it is a video game those things will happen!
Yeah I have noticed that most of the time Shaq wont even dunk dunk he will just go up for stupid layups
Old 04-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #28
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Dude it is a video game those things will happen!
Yeah I have noticed that most of the time Shaq wont even dunk dunk he will just go up for stupid layups

well, i havent played every basketball game ever created, but the ones i have actually have not had retarded dunks, although i do enjoy abusing it flying in with lebron is so much fun...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: