Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 11:20 AM   #31
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 20,210
Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Is this the same dickhead that whines about me and GoBB pointing out his stupidity, but then does some bs like this to some sad-sack teenage fat chick? Next time you want to give me a stupid lecture on how it's wrong to be mean to idiots like yourself, think about what you said to this girl, hypocrite.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:27 AM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default

Quote:
Theres 2 reasons why people make fun of other people,

Their self-esteem is so low that they use it to make themselves feel better, because they themselves have problems

or they fear of it happening to them, whatever they are making fun of
that's just what losers say to make themselves feel good. sometimes people make fun of people cause it's something to do, easy, and entertaining, and they don't really respect the other person.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:28 AM   #33
Nowitzki41MFFL
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
that's just what losers say to make themselves feel good. sometimes people make fun of people cause it's something to do, easy, and entertaining, and they don't really respect the other person.

you must know from expierence, seeing as you have 2200 posts in 2 months
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:39 AM   #34
JohnnySic
green is good
 
JohnnySic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,188
JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here
Default

Quote:
no matter how fat your are and how much of the "obese gene" you have... careful diet and exercise WILL get results.

the problem is, most fat people don't do the proper aerobic exercise for long enough, get disgusted with the slow results, and quit.


they also don't quite eat well within their limits and sneak in snacks here and there.
^Agree on all counts.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:53 AM   #35
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,369
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

when I packed on my freshamn 25 pounds, my once flat and slightly cut stomach became rather bloated. so i went on a diet and exercise regimen.


i would limit myself to 1500 calories a day, and at most 75% of the daily value of fat, sodium, and carbs.

whenever I felt the urge to eat, I would do somethin to take my mind off things like play video games or play a game of basketball.


i would also constantly hit the treadmill and bike and watch TV simultaneously for an hour or so.


results will come in. you just have to be patient
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:00 PM   #36
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced
 
TheReturnofCed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cedville
Posts: 1,061
TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
Theres 2 reasons why people make fun of other people,

Their self-esteem is so low that they use it to make themselves feel better, because they themselves have problems

or they fear of it happening to them, whatever they are making fun of

That may be true for some people, but I felt like clowning someone.

She said, "I want to be swept off my feet."

I was wondering how that might happen considering her weight is off the charts. She weighs more than me, and I'm 6'3" (without shoes). She's between 5'5" and 5'7"..... ewwwww.

And if you want to negative rep me, leave your name. I'm not going to negative rep you back. It's nice to know who disagrees with you. There is no need for revenge, because karma is a beautiful thing.

Now I'm going to point something out here too:

AKA AAP (All Around Playa)
Real Men Wear Green (Get Buckets)
Voice of Reason (GoBB)

Are you guys in a 3-way relationship? Well maybe not GoBB, its just these two that are obsessed with him. Are you guys waiting for that special offer from GoBB to paypal him for some of his nude pics? Guess what guys? He took the money and run, you ain't getting no nude pics from GoBB. Hard luck maybe next time.

The funny thing is with people that try and be all negative in my posts are absolute homers that basically nobody likes. There's the 3 guys mentioned above, and theres some Maverick idiot fan that needs his title edited because he's such a moron.

Anything you guys say doesn't really bother me, because at the end of the day the 3 of you are so dedicated to posting in an NBA forum with your online personas, I know you guys don't have a life. Well I am actually sure GoBB has a life because he isn't really a homer at all, and he posts other stuff other than Kobe hate or Celtic nut-riding, or Mark Cuban gay fantasies.

I don't know why I even reply to you guys, I don't need to justify myself to fat sweaty computer nerds that have never played more than drive-way basketball in their lives. But hey, GB can score 80ppg with Paul Pierce in NBA Live 2006, so what do I know LOL.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:21 PM   #37
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,114
LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default

Give it a few more years and it's going to be the obese people making fun of the skinny people as they are rapidly becoming the vast majority, in the US that is.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:39 PM   #38
hotsizzle
Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WINNING!
Posts: 9,850
hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default

some ppl in here are either hypocrites or they have sticks up their asses. dont act like you've never made fun of ppl or called them names. everyone has, like geewiz said, it sometimes provides for an easy entertaining way to have fun.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:03 PM   #39
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced
 
TheReturnofCed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cedville
Posts: 1,061
TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
some ppl in here are either hypocrites or they have sticks up their asses. dont act like you've never made fun of ppl or called them names. everyone has, like geewiz said, it sometimes provides for an easy entertaining way to have fun.

Exactamundo
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:33 PM   #40
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default

stop advertising fatty foods on cartoons which are directed to children and will stop the fat kids/ they do this in italy and thats why euros are fat. dont tell me that i tw ill "Ruin" our economy b/c i dont think italy's is ruined.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:44 PM   #41
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers
 
BlockShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 254
BlockShot has an OK reputation so far
Default

if ur fat..focus on school instead of losing weight...then you can pay for lifosuction
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:35 PM   #42
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 20,210
Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
That may be true for some people, but I felt like clowning someone.

She said, "I want to be swept off my feet."

I was wondering how that might happen considering her weight is off the charts. She weighs more than me, and I'm 6'3" (without shoes). She's between 5'5" and 5'7"..... ewwwww.

And if you want to negative rep me, leave your name. I'm not going to negative rep you back. It's nice to know who disagrees with you. There is no need for revenge, because karma is a beautiful thing.

Now I'm going to point something out here too:

AKA AAP (All Around Playa)
Real Men Wear Green (Get Buckets)
Voice of Reason (GoBB)

Are you guys in a 3-way relationship? Well maybe not GoBB, its just these two that are obsessed with him. Are you guys waiting for that special offer from GoBB to paypal him for some of his nude pics? Guess what guys? He took the money and run, you ain't getting no nude pics from GoBB. Hard luck maybe next time.

The funny thing is with people that try and be all negative in my posts are absolute homers that basically nobody likes. There's the 3 guys mentioned above, and theres some Maverick idiot fan that needs his title edited because he's such a moron.

Anything you guys say doesn't really bother me, because at the end of the day the 3 of you are so dedicated to posting in an NBA forum with your online personas, I know you guys don't have a life. Well I am actually sure GoBB has a life because he isn't really a homer at all, and he posts other stuff other than Kobe hate or Celtic nut-riding, or Mark Cuban gay fantasies.

I don't know why I even reply to you guys, I don't need to justify myself to fat sweaty computer nerds that have never played more than drive-way basketball in their lives. But hey, GB can score 80ppg with Paul Pierce in NBA Live 2006, so what do I know LOL.
Now I'm obsessed with GoBB? Good luck justifying that one, idiot. I'm not the one reporting his posts to the mods and handing out negative reps. You don't "have" to justify anything to anyone but you replied to me because I pointed out your obvious hypocrisy. Even you know that you're a jackass.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #43
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced
 
TheReturnofCed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cedville
Posts: 1,061
TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Now I'm obsessed with GoBB? Good luck justifying that one, idiot. I'm not the one reporting his posts to the mods and handing out negative reps. You don't "have" to justify anything to anyone but you replied to me because I pointed out your obvious hypocrisy. Even you know that you're a jackass.

Doesn't matter what you say, I know you fantasise over GoBB, and that yoy have never player basketball before, you're just a fat-sweaty computer nerd sitting by yourself all day eating fatty American snacks.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy