Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
Neeuzafah
I airball my layups

Neeuzafah has decent reputation
Default What Do Nuggs Fans Think Of This Trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~7~7&te=&cash=
Neeuzafah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:31 AM   #2
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What Do Nuggs Fans Think Of This Trade

bogut & mo williams for camby & klieza? no

i like bogut(and even mo williams a little bit) but imo this trade still isnt even close- not only would the bucks have to add their #1 pick in this years draft (#8-9) but they would have to add maybe another pick or picks (i would have to think about any deal that would land the nugs in the 5-10 range of this draft because of how dead set i am believing that russel westbrook is the perfect future nugget francise point gaurd) i would honestly trade 2 future first and 2 or 3 2nds for westbrook(or even 3 future firsts)

i dont want camby to be traded anywhere, but if he is traded i think it would have to be a move that helps the nuggets unload kmart or iverson or both-

there is no chance imo that camby & klieza are packaged together for anything short of dirk- or at worst an all star type player

klieza is the fourth(imo) member of the nuggets core for the future (who i believe should be nearly or just plain untouchable) and although i would put him in consideration in a trade before melo, nene,& jr i sure wouldnt let him go for bogut and a contract that the bucks are trying to now move

basically 2 of our 5 most valuble players for andrew bogut and a "decent" high priced gaurd- not a chance
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not a big Nuggets fan, but it doesn't look good to me.

I don't think that the nuggets are thinking at all of trading off marcus camby, and of the nuggets games ive seen, hes a nice fit for them
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #4
Neeuzafah
I airball my layups

Neeuzafah has decent reputation

Nice fit for them getting sweeped, ya they don't need to do anything do they?
Neeuzafah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:48 AM   #5
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

i just dont believe camby and kleiza should be dealt together- there seems to be an intrest in moving camby but if the nugs were going to trade klieza i think they would have done it for artest- or it would take a pretty great player

i like the bucks as potential trade partners, i just dont personally like that trade
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: