Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Legendary Tips4 NBA 2008 Lottery Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
Sorry that this may turn into another rant, but I love what this team could do. If they could trade #28 to the Nets for Williams, then trade Lowry and something for David Lee, and then trade Crittenton, Milicic, and Miller to the Kings for Artest and Hawes, then trade into the 2nd round to get Lawson, and then you have a team that could run the ball all night long. Conley, Bayless, Gay, Artest, and Williams in the starting lineup would wear out team quickly. Then you can bring in Lawson, Lee, Warrick, Navarro, and Hawes off the bench to run the ball some more.
thats way too many trades for it to logically happen. + this team would rank near the bottom in the league in ppg.idk how many defensive stops you're going to get with such a small backcourt of conley,bayless,lawson,and navarro with no one over what,6'3"? artest is your only real defensive stopper
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #17
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Legendary Tips4 NBA 2008 Lottery Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
I like the mock, it's similar to mine except a few tweaks and Love was at #5 on mine. I'll post mine on here, I know monthh enjoys picking mine apart and feeling better about himself . It'll be up in a while, I'm doing it on my Freewebs thing it's long as **** a big paragraph description for each pick (obviously I expect no one to read all the way through, it's there for reference and I also pulled some stuff from DraftExpress with the measurements, comparisons and ****, it should look good but the mock itself might suck. Also, I have Mayo at 4 and Lopez at 3 as well, that might change in my next mock but I just love the idea of Minny getting a center to pair with Jefferson, but Mayo's talent is amazing and he could soon become a lock at #3 and would form a good backcourt with Foye.

Exactly ! Minnesota needs to take a safe pick and Brook is that. How good is that frontcourt going to be with those 2. Mayo's talent is very attractive but Brook will help this team more than Mayo can. Brook at worst is an avarage player that will contribute with rebounds,blocked shots and low post points. Personally i see him a 16-18 PPG 10 RPG 1.5BPG player after his rookie season. He just knows the game and you dont depend on potential when you pick him.
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: