Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 09-01-2006, 07:26 PM   #46
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
This hurts but I only wanted Ben for 2 years, hopefully we can get something in return. Bulls fans are happy now but they'll be crying paying a 35+ year old Ben 15 million.

Seventh or 8th seed my ass. Might not go far in the playoffs but even as it stands we'll win a ton of regular season games. Dyess scores about 10 more a game than Ben and you know Flip will go even more crazy with scorers at all 5 positions.

this is true....but bad defense is what costed you the series against miami, and mcdyess wont be able to defend shaq as ben wallace does.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:31 PM   #47
lakers-city
Good college starter

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
Just like the Lakers and Celtics rival the Piston Vs. Bulls and Lakers will always and forever be our rivals. With Ben with the Bulls the rivalry with them will be revived. Lakers will always be our rivals. Lakers can't beat the Pistons in the Finals. The Pistons beat the Lakers twice in the Finals in 1989 and 2004. Lakers suck!

lamest post ever !!! magic and byron scott were injured the whole series and thats why we lost.

2004 was the biggest fluke in NBA history and only happened because of the shaq-kobe feud., not that it matters though, shaq and kobe won 3 in a row (dynasty) and the lakers have gone back.2.back 3 times already with mikan, magic and shaq, have your pistons ever won 3 in a row ? :stupid: have your pistons won 14 championships and do they have 28 finals apearences ? i thought so.

any of the shaq/kobe lakers that won 'chips in 2000, 2001 and 2002 would have destroyed your overrated pistons 4-0, and a healthy showtimers would of killed your limited and over agressive "bad boys" as well.

the pistons only have 3 rings and 2 of them are a fluke (1989 and 2004) that kinda says a lot about their franchise.

Last edited by lakers-city : 09-01-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #48
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
this is true....but bad defense is what costed you the series against miami, and mcdyess wont be able to defend shaq as ben wallace does.

Uh, Ben can't guard Shaq, i don't know what you were watching.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #49
lakers-city
Good college starter

not truly defend him, but make him work for his points, no one can really stop shaq 1 on 1 but ben is the one who makes him work the most even diesel admits it.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:49 PM   #50
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

and even thats not enough. what are you doing trolling around the pistons forum laker-city? your team blows and we'd own you anyday. please leave you have nothing objective to say.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:11 PM   #51
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
not truly defend him, but make him work for his points, no one can really stop shaq 1 on 1 but ben is the one who makes him work the most even diesel admits it.

I don't think Diesel would admit that.

It's Elden who can hold down Shaq, too bad he retired.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:05 AM   #52
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.

hey don't blame Ben. he did what any player is supposed to do..get their team a title...and didn't he do that? wouldn't most people agree that having billups, hamilton, prince, and rasheed be enough to competer for a title? get over it..ranting about him leaving ain't gonna bring him back..well maybe in bulls uniform...haha
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #53
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default ok

Maybe I am a little bitter, and maybe leaving in the past but I still can't get over the throw down at the palace. I mean total bull****, Ron Artest suspended for 73 ****ing games. Our season went to hell after that. I know this is opening old wounds for everybody but man just **** us hard up the ass please. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****! I'm sorry Piston Nation just had to get that off.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:52 PM   #54
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Man i I did'nt even spell living right, I spelled it leaving. On another note I do really like Rip's game. Very nice midrange game.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: