Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #46
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
It's starting to look like Aldridge and Thomas will be around when the T-Wolves select at 6, and they could choose M.Williams
I don't think Aldridge would be there, but I'd be fine with Williams. The Wolves aren't going to do what it takes to fill the hole in the middle next to Garnett, so they may as well get a really good point out of it.

Aldridge
O'Bryant
M. Williams
S. Williams
Gay

Those are the top five guys I'd like for the Wolves, but it's entirely possible that we won't get any of them.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #47
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
It would still be exciting to me. Granted Thomas is a work in progress, but could develop into a terrific small forward. The future frontcourt (Perk, Al, TT) would be in place.
Does Thomas even have ANY sort of skill necessary to be a small forward in the NBA?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:25 PM   #48
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
It would still be exciting to me. Granted Thomas is a work in progress, but could develop into a terrific small forward. The future frontcourt (Perk, Al, TT) would be in place.

Thomas is Not a SF, he is a young man in trouble, he is trying to parade himself off as a SF because that's what the Bobcats are looking to draft and he is not working out for teams afer pick three, dude could fall big time, his agents are not the sharpist knives out there.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #49
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Does Thomas even have ANY sort of skill necessary to be a small forward in the NBA?
From the limited amount I've seen of him he seems to be quick enough and a great leaper. That's the foundation. Now just work on a midrange J and passing.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:44 PM   #50
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
It's hard to gauge the level of his perimeter skills. He was a face up player through out high school. Much like other players with out of this world athleticism in high school he beat most guys with just his athletic ability.

I think Thomas is slowly becoming under-rated. I think he'll be a fringe all star overall but one of the better defenders in the league.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: