Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-29-2006, 11:36 PM   #1
Jabes
Banned

Jabes has an OK reputation so far
Default Rate My Fantasy Team

I just took part in my first ever draft (so go easy on me), but give it to me straight. I was seeded 10th in league of 12.

1. (10) R. Allen
2. (15) Y. Ming
3. (34) M. Bibby
4. (39) G. Wallace
5. (58) E. Okafor
6. (63) J. Howard
7. (82) S. Cassell
8. (87) Z. Randolph
9. (106) S. Abdur-Rahim
10. (111) K. Thomas
11. (130) A. Walker
12. (135) A. Mourning
13. (154) T. Ratliff
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:40 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't believe Ming slipped to 15th.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:40 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

you took a LOT of big men.

You got lucky to pick up Yao
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:41 AM   #4
holabuster
I brick open layups

holabuster has decent reputation

Good job overall! J Howard is a little too high and I don't really life your last four that much... But good job at the first half. You look like you're well rounded but need assists.
holabuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:24 AM   #5
Jabes
Banned

Thanks for the feedback.

Your right bigboi, I do have too many bigs LOL. I don't know what I was thinking Hopefully I can trade some of them off for another pointguard.

Thx holabuster. The last ones were tough. Towards the end I was frantically switching between all these windows of stats, and when I finally found someone I liked they got picked up by someone else. I ended up having to make some quick decisions. Ratliff is gone already and I'm working on trading KT (kurt not kenny) or alonzo. And yeah, my assists are horrible! I'm so far behind in that category that I don't even think its worth trying to salvage.

At least it was good practice. I've got another one coming up tomorrow which I'll hopefully be better prepared for (and get a better placement)

Thanks again.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:25 AM   #6
Jabes
Banned

Here are the results of my second draft, thoughts and comments welcomed. This time I picked from the 11 spot in a 12 man league .

1. (11) R. Allen SG
2. (14) Y. Ming C
3. (35) M. Camby C
4. (38) J. Terry PG
5. (59) S. Battier SF
6. (62) T. Parker PG
7. (83) A. Harrington SF,PF
8. (86) Delonte. West PG,SG
9. (107) W. Szczerbiak SG,SF
10. (110) S. Abdur-Rahim SF,PF
11. (131) P. Brown PF,C
12. (134) Ju. Jones SF
13. (155) Q. Richardson SG,SF

Also, Darko just got dropped to waivers, should I pick him up? if so who should I drop? And I'm kind of wondering if I should keep Delonte since Telfair and Rondo are in Boston now (forgot about that). Do you think he'll produce like last season?

What do you guys think about R. Gay.... He didn't get picked up yet and Im wondering if he might be worth getting with Gasol out for a while. My main weakness right now seems to be rebounds.

Cheers.

Last edited by Jabes : 10-01-2006 at 05:36 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

I cant believe Yao slipped through again, also I think you coulda gotten someone better than Battier at 59
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

pick up darko for J-Jones or Q Rich.
Trade battier
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: