Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-09-2006, 02:48 AM   #1
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default OT:Thank You for Smoking

Anybody else seen this movie? It's got to be the most funny movie I've seen in years. Aaron Eckhart totally rules in this film. I usally don't like this type of comedy, but somehow he made the role of the spin doctor very funny and does a good job at showing how big of liars political figures are and how they spew out so much sh!t.

Possible Spoilers:

It's totally funny when he's trying to talk to his kid about how it's his job to be right and so he can't be wrong. Also, I loved when he and the drunk woman and the other guy are compairing the death rates of the product they're trying to promote.

Even the song in the opening credits had me laughing.

Anybody else see this one?
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:16 AM   #2
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Yeh, watched it with my sister who thought it was hilarious. I didn't mind it, but wouldn't watch it again. The nicotine patch bit was genius.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Nice movie, but I would be pissed if I spent money on it. It's the type of flick that has an intelligence humor to it, sorta like a Micheal Moore flick or Supersize Me.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: