Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #16
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
:stupid:

Well, I'm not the one claiming it, you were you stupid prick. I'm saying it is impossible you dull piece of sh*t. How can you not understand that?

Jesus christ, kids these days.

:stupid:

How can someone be this dull? I'm 22 you ****ing idiot, He said the kid is in 10th grade, when you get there you will realize that means he is a sophomore in highschool, being 11 would mean he is a genius.

Actually yep, that's me, I'm LakersFreak's 11 year old cousin that is a sophomore in highschool, I'm also in 2 parts of the world at the same time to cover myself. :rollingeyes:

I can't stand childish morons with no sense of humor.

Kid what the F*ck your talking about I'm 27 with two kids and another on the way!! You being 22 that's funny you act like a little kid!!! Look how you responded!! Childish morons with no sense of humor describes yourself!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:38 PM   #17
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Kid what the F*ck your talking about I'm 27 with two kids and another on the way!! You being 22 that's funny you act like a little kid!!! Look how you responded!! Childish morons with no sense of humor describes yourself!!

Idiots these days,

For 27, you really post a bunch of incoherent crap. I can barely follow any of your posts because they seem to be constructed by a pre-schooler. You throw out bullsh*t at me, I simply refute it, and you get all offended.

Get the hell outta here, you are a waste of my time.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:39 PM   #18
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Idiots these days,

For 27, you really post a bunch of incoherent crap. I can barely follow any of your posts because they seem to be constructed by a pre-schooler. You throw out bullsh*t at me, I simply refute it, and you get all offended.

Get the hell outta here, you are a waste of my time.

lol
Old 10-09-2006, 12:41 PM   #19
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
lol

The truth is funny, isn't it?
Old 10-09-2006, 12:47 PM   #20
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
The truth is funny, isn't it?

No the fact! That you said I was waste of your time!!! Is!!!

Old 10-09-2006, 12:49 PM   #21
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
No the fact! That you said I was waste of your time!!! Is!!!

Remember what I said about your posts were really hard to follow? We got a prime example here, for 27 years old, you post like your 6.

Stop digging yourself a hole, get out.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:52 PM   #22
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
Remember what I said about your posts were really hard to follow? We got a prime example here, for 27 years old, you post like your 6.

Stop digging yourself a hole, get out.

That's funny the whole time you were waiting for me to reply!! So you could attack!!! Go ahead take another cheap shot!! I'm done with you B*tch!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 12:53 PM   #23
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
That's funny the whole time you were waiting for me to reply!! So you could attack!!! Go ahead take another cheap shot!! I'm done with you B*tch!!!
:rollingeyes: You sure owned me, didn't you?

Get back to me when you can form a complete sentence.

Edit: I LOVE YOU MARIODEATHGRIP

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 10-09-2006 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #24
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far

That is some funny stuff there!

I don't even know what's funnier, the fact that some LA Fans are that rediculous, or how Kobe groupies take this personal and attack the thread starter. What morons!
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guys! chill out! life is too short for this khara
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:21 PM   #26
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

We are cool! I was obviously exaggerating what I was saying in frustration, he isn't a bad poster.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:25 AM   #27
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
We are cool! I was obviously exaggerating what I was saying in frustration, he isn't a bad poster.

he's like the exact opposite of Wignosy.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 03:10 AM   #28
warriors23
Banned

warriors23 has an OK reputation so far

warriors23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: