Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2006, 12:03 AM   #226
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

yeah i have it already. its good, but its no 'Donuts'. Check my podcast for some Dilla: http://pazos.podomatic.com/
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:04 AM   #227
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I have heard about donuts does anyone have a link for it?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 AM   #228
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

www.stonesthrow.com
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:26 AM   #229
justbringit23
I airball my layups

justbringit23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305Baller
Producers have always been important, they define the sound of a track or album and are half of the equation. They are usually the composer of the beat and without a good producer your not doing ****. Ask Cannibus aSK kwali.

Just voicing my opinion but today producers do most of the work because rappers have become spoiled letting the beat determine the success.
justbringit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:02 AM   #230
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rap may not be dead but it sure is a lot less interesting than it used to be.

i used to love rap up until around the early 90's- it had humor, charm, quirkiness and style. even when guys were talking about how they were 'the best' and 'put all others to shame', it still felt kind of tongue-in-cheek. but since then it's just been getting harder and harsher, way more 'in your face' and edged with violence and ill-will. and a lot less intelligent.

the only time rap interests me anymore is when it's from other countries... where it's being combined with some local form of music that makes it a hell of a lot more interesting than the ever-changing parade of hacks can make it in this country.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:19 AM   #231
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
GeeWiz you're not funny.

Yes he is!!!
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:03 AM   #232
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

That Jay Z video at the halftime of the game was awful. Did anybody actually enjoy that?:confused:
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #233
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Changes is a song for the ages. Nobody has the ability to write a song like that, lyrically, in todays rap game.

He ripped that off from an old 80's song. He didnt write the whole song, but the more important thing is he didn't come up with the idea, so you're giving credit to him for something someone else did.

Last edited by HALLandOATES : 10-17-2006 at 04:29 PM.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #234
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Old school Mobb Deep = The sh*t, period.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #235
justbringit23
I airball my layups

justbringit23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
Old school Mobb Deep = The sh*t, period.

agreed.
justbringit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: