Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #16
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board
Default Re: Jefferson Money Banned, Raconteur Removed. Where have all the flowers gone?

What hapenned exactly ive been gone for a second.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #17
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jefferson Money Banned, Raconteur Removed. Where have all the flowers gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOHCP3
What hapenned exactly ive been gone for a second.

what happened with your rap tournament
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #18
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

J$ is one of my favorite posters on here. He adds some nice flavor to the board.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #19
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Yup. 15 minutes off his recess and has to write "ISH is number one, you=mvp" 100 times on the chalkboard.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where's Rac???
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #21
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Because it says "Banned" under the username.
ahh I see, I thought it was just Posters fashion thing
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
ahh I see, I thought it was just Posters fashion thing

For some it is. Its rebellious and cool.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #23
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

J$ is off doing his time at a correctional facility in Florida, he asked to be banned in order for him to return and start a new identity when he is released in a few months.

Comment approved by Interminator
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #24
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

J$ is off doing his time at a correctional facility in Florida, he asked to be banned in order for him to return and start a new identity when he is released in a few months.

You egotistical dumbass...
Old 03-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #25
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
You egotistical dumbass...
President Interminator is not egotistical at all.

Your on the other hand are an Ego Testical, and I find no use for you or your attacking posts against me.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #26
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
President Interminator is not egotistical at all.

Your on the other hand are an Ego Testical, and I find no use for you or your attacking posts against me.

Yes, my testicles are as large as my ego, but why are we bringing this subject up right now, anyways?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #27
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:

Does it get tiresome typing that on every post now?
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #28
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Yes, my testicles are as large as my ego, but why are we bringing this subject up right now, anyways?

Your stupidity caused you to miss the meaning, which makes my ownage of you even more sweeter.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: