Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rampage Jackson out of title fight

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Quote:
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson needs surgery on his jaw and won’t be able to fight Rashad Evans as planned on May 23 at UFC 98, UFC president Dana White said.

White said Wednesday that he would give the title shot instead to unbeaten Lyoto Machida.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rampage Jackson out of title fight

Dammit, me and my dude had a $20 bet on this fight too.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Go Machida!
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #4
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Machida>>>>>>rampage
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #5
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lyoto Machida is gonna win this thing, I hope......
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #6
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

dang I wanted to see how this ended...

Rampage: I’m getting that belt back. Rashad, I’m getting that belt back.
Rashad: You’re getting knocked the f-ck out. You’re getting knocked the f-ck out.
Rampage: I’m not getting knocked out baby. I’m getting that belt back.
Rashad: You’re getting knocked the f-ck out.
Rampage: Think about it, know it, see it.
Rashad: Knocked out. Okay let’s do it. Let’s do it.
Rampage: Rampage getting his belt back.
Rashad: You ain’t getting ****.
Rampage: See it, Rashad. See it.
Rashad: You ain’t getting ****. You’re about to walk off crying.
Rampage: It’s gonna happen. It’s gonna happen.
Rashad: Crying like a little *****.
Rampage: I’ma be a hundred times better than what I was today.
Rashad: Crying like a *****.
Rampage: Watch! Watch! Watch!
Rashad: You can’t be better. You can’t be better. You can’t be better.
Rampage: You just saw me fight overtrained because I kept training after my last fight.
Rashad: (something unclear)
Rampage: I’m gonna be well rested for your ass.
Rashad: Ok, we’ll see. We’ll see.
Rampage: I’ma knock you clean out.
Rashad: Yea, yea, yea
Rampage: That’s my belt!
Rashad: I’ll give you the first punch, motherf-cker. I’ll give you the first punch.
Rampage: Okay!
Rashad: I’ll give you the first punch.
Rampage: Don’t say that, Rashad.
Rashad: I’ll put my ****ing hands down!
Rampage: Don’t say that, Rashad.
Rashad: I’ll put my hands down.
Rampage: I don’t want it.
Rashad: You don’t got ****.
Rampage: I don’t want it. I want it fair and square.
Rashad: Okay.
Rampage: Come yo best baby
Rashad: I’ma be my best.
Rampage: Much love
Rashad: I’ma be my best.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:22 AM   #7
gr8_wun
I airball my layups

gr8_wun has an OK reputation so far

you left out the best part:

Page: ALL I GOTTA SAY, THERE GONNA BE MORE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

lol that was a blast. Too bad dude gotta rest. Probably better this way though. Machida definitely earned a title fight. Rashad and him are gonna have a great fight. When Rampage is ready, we can see him against the winner.

War Lyoto.
gr8_wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Lyoto is gonna teach him a lesson or it will be a close decision. Pointing out the obvious though, right?
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Personally I think Lyoto is a better card.

People don't discredit Rashad. I'm willing to bet most of you have picked Rashad to lose every single one of his matches (well at least the last 6 or so). He's not only won but won in a matter that was not part of his classic style. Plus the fact he's tagged each fighter at his own game. Although I'm going Lyoto, I'd say this fight is a coin toss.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It should have been Machida/Evans in the first place. Rampage will get his shot down the line.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: