Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 12-08-2008, 08:02 AM   #1
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation
Default Sonics fans what team do you support now?

Sonics fans what team do you support now?
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sonics fans what team do you support now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinas23
Sonics fans what team do you support now?

for me, it seems like the knicks and blazers have risen to the top-- the clippers on the level below them

after that, some interest in the pistons because of ai
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

anybody but the Thunder
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

Thunder? (I'm not a sonics or thunder fan). But the Thunder are the Sonics.
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ81

the owner is the same "man"-- but that is now the only connection

the sonics are forever connected with seattle
Old 01-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
nesgodawg
I brick open layups

nesgodawg has an OK reputation so far

I support every team that plays the Thunder and plan on going to the Blazers and Thunder game next month in Portland sporting the Green and Gold!

www.ihateclay.com
nesgodawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Noooo.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
nesgodawg
I brick open layups

Quote:

Yeah they share history, but the Thunder are the Thunder and the Sonics are just taking some time off and will be back. Mark my words they will be back.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #9
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesgodawg

we have to start a thread passing this website onto others
Old 01-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #10
nesgodawg
I brick open layups

It's getting good traffic right now, but anything more would definitely be of a huge help.

So let everyone know about ihateclay.com

I stand behind everything I post there and fact check to the best of my ability.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people

Now that the Supes are gone... I'll just stick it out with my fave player. So it's Detroit for now.
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Smile Re: Sonics fans what team do you support now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesgodawg
It's getting good traffic right now, but anything more would definitely be of a huge help.

So let everyone know about ihateclay.com

I stand behind everything I post there and fact check to the best of my ability.

keep up the good work friend!

ps-- how did the tribute show go at neumo's?

Last edited by RainierBeachPoet : 01-24-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:52 AM   #13
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Save my Vancouver Grizzlies!!
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #14
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Save my Vancouver Grizzlies!!

i liked it when seattle, portland and vancouver all had teams
Old 03-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #15
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ray allen.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: