Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Am I alone on this bandwagon???

Post here if you are on the Phoenix Suns bandwagon. I have seen little to none Suns fan posting lately.

STEP YO GAME UP!

Go Suns!!!!!!!!!!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
3stat2
Local High School Star

3stat2 is considered somewhat cool3stat2 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Am I alone on this bandwagon???

Nope, you are not alone

I was away for a week before yesterday though
3stat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:13 AM   #3
WonkeyDonkey
live n die by the 3's.

WonkeyDonkey has an OK reputation so far

my heart's been with this team ever since nash landed in phoenix.
now i really love them as a team
GO SUNS!!!

barbosa, diaw and hill are all great off the bench.
i only hope for dragic to be more aggressive. we really need him during the playoffs

Last edited by WonkeyDonkey : 11-24-2008 at 04:25 AM.
WonkeyDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

the 76ers are my team 1st but the suns are my west coast team
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
barkleynash
Local High School Star

barkleynash has decent reputation

been on the banwagon since 93(obviously a barkley fan).....shoulda, coulda, woulda won the finals had ceballos not been out for that playoff run....

Last edited by barkleynash : 11-27-2008 at 04:14 PM.
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BUMPing this up again, you guys have been quiet lately
Old 03-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You didnt even know Raja Bell wasnt on the Suns anymore.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
You didnt even know Raja Bell wasnt on the Suns anymore.

Yeah, I knew that...

I just bought him because the 'Cats were playing that night...

Dude, Im not Hawkfan...
Old 03-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #9
Ja2l
50-26

Ja2l has an OK reputation so far

I live in Glendale so I've always been a Suns fan.

I like the Magic as well, but I will never cheer for a team more than I do for the Suns
Ja2l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #10
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #11
DouXer4ouR
RunAndGunSuns

DouXer4ouR has decent reputation

I live on the East Coast but have been following the Suns since Nash's arrival. Let's go Suns, the playoffs are still possible.
DouXer4ouR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #12
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Phx can still get into the playoffs!
just gotta belive!
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: