Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 PM   #16
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

Hey everybody I got a thread called "funny" in "off court lounge". I post funny stories. So come and see what you all think. Thanks. And for my dedicated fans come and see I just posted some new posts.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:16 PM   #17
jrt1584
High School JV MVP
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX

Ah ha, I missed that one in the original thread, that's gold!



Keep it up COOL! I thought you were cool on your old name(Don't worry, I'll keep it on the down low!) but you still keep the same humor, I love it!

Cool... Is there something you're not telling everyone? What was your old name? It's time to let everyone know who u REALLY are Cool... It's time.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:32 PM   #18
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

No there is no secret I will tell you the truth. The truth is I orginally got banned from this website a couple weeks ago because I did funny random post on the lakers forum and they all kept complaning and I got banned. But then I sent the guy a letter asking to be put back in and he did. O and my former name was anti-shaq. Thats exactly what happened. And if I did not send that guy a letter I would not be posting my posts I do today. But that is all behind me. I am back ready to make you all laugh. We still cool jrt1584?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:38 PM   #19
jrt1584
High School JV MVP
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
No there is no secret I will tell you the truth. The truth is I orginally got banned from this website a couple weeks ago because I did funny random post on the lakers forum and they all kept complaning and I got banned. But then I sent the guy a letter asking to be put back in and he did. O and my former name was anti-shaq. Thats exactly what happened. And if I did not send that guy a letter I would not be posting my posts I do today. But that is all behind me. I am back ready to make you all laugh. We still cool jrt1584?

Yeah, its all good. I was just wondering.... I dont care what name u use to post, as long as u keep making this board laugh. That's your job and you're doing it well. Keep up the good work because without u, there would be no ISH
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:38 PM   #20
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

Thanks man. I will do my best to keep making you all laugh. Just keep coming back and there will be laughs.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:40 PM   #21
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
No there is no secret I will tell you the truth. The truth is I orginally got banned from this website a couple weeks ago because I did funny random post on the lakers forum and they all kept complaning and I got banned. But then I sent the guy a letter asking to be put back in and he did. O and my former name was anti-shaq. Thats exactly what happened. And if I did not send that guy a letter I would not be posting my posts I do today. But that is all behind me. I am back ready to make you all laugh. We still cool jrt1584?

Cool... your posts in the past were not funny and quite honestly, they were irritating and disruptive, which is why you got banned. I realize you are young, but you should respect your place here in the forum. If you want to mess around, go to another forum or keep your posts to this particular section of the board.

In the Laker forum, you do not add a lot of value despite the fact that you have more posts than anyone else there.

I would ask that you kindly take a step back and reflect on what you have been doing. I would not want you to get banned again. If you have good ideas that are related to the Lakers and you want to express them, I am all for that. But so far, you have not really done that. And the last round as your previous screen name, you are deliberately a trouble maker.

Come on now!

Thanks,
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:42 PM   #22
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

I said I am sorry read in "cool" on the laker forum. I am gonna shape up. calm down and stop posting everywere about me.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:43 PM   #23
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I said I am sorry read in "cool" on the laker forum. I am gonna shape up. calm down and stop posting everywere about me.

Dude, I follow where the topic of your behavior shows up. Simple as that.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:43 PM   #24
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

For evrybody else who wants to read those funny posts come to "funny" under "off court lounge".
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:25 AM   #25
T-Low
College superstar
 
T-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,647
Default

Nothing against you cool....your prolly a good guy, but honestly, I don't find your jokes funny. Nothing about you guy. No Grudges or anything just I don't find them funny. I didn't wanna voice my opinion in the "funny" thread cause some people enjoy the jokes. So no harm done to it.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #26
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

Thats cool. Thanks for being so cool about it. But keep coming and checking back to see if the new stories are funny. Because I post daily. But thanks for being so chill about it. Its really appreciated.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:28 PM   #27
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Cool... your posts in the past were not funny and quite honestly, they were irritating and disruptive, which is why you got banned. I realize you are young, but you should respect your place here in the forum. If you want to mess around, go to another forum or keep your posts to this particular section of the board.

In the Laker forum, you do not add a lot of value despite the fact that you have more posts than anyone else there.

I would ask that you kindly take a step back and reflect on what you have been doing. I would not want you to get banned again. If you have good ideas that are related to the Lakers and you want to express them, I am all for that. But so far, you have not really done that. And the last round as your previous screen name, you are deliberately a trouble maker.

Come on now!

Thanks,

Dont come into my thread and tell me what to do. And I am not a trouble maker I am serious over there. And I am funny over here. And I have not been doing anything wrong I am posting just like everybody else and gving my opnion. So stop telling me what to do. How to post. Or how to act. Thanks bye.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:31 PM   #28
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

All my fans forget about that. Keep coming back to the "funny" thread for my funny posts. And keep giving me topics so we can keep the thread growing bigger and bigger. THANKS YOU ALL. YOU ARE GREAT.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:15 AM   #29
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default

All my fans forget about that. Keep coming back to the "funny" thread for my funny posts. And keep giving me topics so we can keep the thread growing bigger and bigger.THANKS YOU ALL. YOU ARE GREAT . YOU ALL THE BEST KEEP CHECKING THE FUNNY THREAD FOR NEW STORIES EVERYDAY.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy