Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 09-25-2006, 02:12 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Dwight isnt leaving...he is very happy with his team and their season ending 8 game win streak showed potential of what this team can be this season.

I like the potential of dwight, Jameer, and milicic.

i love it i tell ya!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:14 AM   #17
T21
I brick open layups

He is commin' to Atlanta on a first train!
T21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:57 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T21
He is commin' to Atlanta on a first train!

Keep dreaming who does atlanta have that orlando wants?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:49 PM   #20
Raildog
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Orlando is probably going to make the playoffs. Why in hell would Dwight leave? Orlando has two young bigs who both have the potential to be great together, in a few years Orlando will be contenders.

Dwight thinks they are contenders this year!

A bit premature I think!
Raildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #21
DanoX
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Dwight Howard is the future

Dwight Howard so far after 2 years in the NBA looks like a little bigger version of Buck Williams, not Karl Malone or Tim Duncan. His offense has to get a hell of lot better. Only time will tell.
DanoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:22 PM   #22
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

10 dollars says...wait no 50...says he'll be top 5 power forwards with in two years

wait is he already?
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 07:34 AM   #23
SuBz3r0
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Ok Lets Clean Up This Mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndDru1
Doc is a better coach, and I don't know if it's the same GM who made the following moves but if so, he's no good.

Traded MCcgrady away, signed an injured grant hill, then traded the Cat away, then the Franchise, what did you get out of that trade again, Granted getting Howard over Okafor is a good move, but seems to me, this guy has gotten rid of legitamate NBA talent and brought in a bunch of unprovens. I like the potential, but unless they're trying to rebuild, this guy sucks.

First Off Brian Hill is a great coach who took a team with all raw talent and put everyone in their places, and is alot better fit then Doc...as for the GM...ok i dont think it was him who traded away T-Mac but THANK GOD HES GONE...ok if we woulda kept him then right NOW he would be a free agent in a BIG market team MAYBE even in the east coast kicking OUR asses (not in houston FAR away from us) and WAS EVERYONE IN A COMA 2 years ago when T-Mac played HALFASS in his last season here and sat out the last half of the season with a "strain calf", so did u really think he was gunna comeback after a whole offseason in a team he (and city he hates) and just turn it on and carry a bad team to the playoffs...and ME-Mac was the one who told the Orlando Sentinal to take Emeka in the draft to make them a contender (now lets see how that woulda turned out)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndDru1

Dwight thinks they are contenders this year!

A bit premature I think!

Oh dear Jeasus,

In what the East? come on the NBA allowes 1/2 the teams into the playoffs and lets not kid outselfs the east looks up at the west...we proved we can contend and with an entire offseaon in Hills system were lookin damn good...and have u picked up a news paper and seen the confidence this young team has? they dont give a **** how old they are they just wanna win, even the young Nelson (and the team agrees) hes the captian and leader of this squad (not even LJ who i really like has steped up on his team like that)

as for now...

Amare is gunna be great, hes back to 100% and has looked amazing in preseason like he did in HS (i would know seeing as though i went to gateway HS and watched him and cypress creek kick our asses)

im sry for the rant, but i had to be the voice of reason
SuBz3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: