Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 12:53 PM   #46
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Hulk Hogan Contemplates OJing A B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
You people are brainwashed by media. Hulk isn't a bad person. Neither was his son, really. I'm sure you and some of your family have done much worse than they have, that goes for a lot of people here.

If anything Hulk was a good father, just overprotective with his daughter. I think most people here would be worrying about themself and a law suit a lot more than they pretend if they were in the same situation.

didnt hulk's kid kill somebody? his friend or something to that effect?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #47
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I think hulk married a slut and now he has to pay for his lack or judgement....

this should be a lesson to all dudes who think they turn these hoes into housewives and tame their smutty ways...

killing her would only sink himself into more misery over this smut......

you're Hulk hogan for crying out loud...you cant go around sulkin over some female.. go get a new broad and keep it moving....
Old 04-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #48
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
His son crashed a car and the passenger, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, is basically a vegetable now.

He's also been caught speeding about 7 times. I think he was once caught going 100+ in a 50 zone.

Hulk's son is definitly a *********. The few times I've seen Hogan Knows Best, his son easily comes off as one of the biggest tools I've ever seen.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #49
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Yeah but i'm betting someone in your family and most people's families here have done some real stupid **** too, and when you talk about killing someone, i didn't know car accidents were considered murder nowadays. You could be just as guilty of what youre accusing today, tomorrow, or next week.

Ya'll take holier than thou attitudes here, but i'm betting a lot of you have worse skeletons in your closets, especially if we're talking about family here.

His son liked racing and got into a car accident, unfortunately his friend in the car got hurt bad. **** could happen to any one of y'all, and its a joke you all exaggerate it like he's some murderer. He's definitely at fault, did his time, but its not like he shot, stabbed, or purposely killed anyone. It just as well could've been him. And then trying to blame Hulk for that **** is reaching to hate at best. On top of pretending like none of y'all would be sweating a law suit at all
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:20 PM   #50
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
His son crashed a car and the passenger, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, is basically a vegetable now.

He's also been caught speeding about 7 times. I think he was once caught going 100+ in a 50 zone.

Hulk's son is definitly a *********. The few times I've seen Hogan Knows Best, his son easily comes off as one of the biggest tools I've ever seen.

You must not watch many reality shows, since his son was nothing compared to the tools on almost every other show. His son was actually pretty funny sometimes, and kind of a homely kid. That family wasn't nearly as bad as people here pretend either, probably had their act together more than most people's families criticizing.

Whatever tho. Its easy to judge from a holier than thou standpoint from the outside looking in.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #51
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
You must not watch many reality shows, since his son was nothing compared to the tools on almost every other show. His son was actually pretty funny sometimes, and kind of a homely kid. That family wasn't nearly as bad as people here pretend either, probably had their act together more than most people's families criticizing.

Whatever tho. Its easy to judge from a holier than thou standpoint from the outside looking in.

I understand where you are coming from, but Hulk's family is a hot mess

and I dont hate or dislike them, but I think they are a bit beyond 'normal'
Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #52
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
His son liked racing and got into a car accident, unfortunately his friend in the car got hurt bad. **** could happen to any one of y'all, and its a joke you all exaggerate it like he's some murderer. He's definitely at fault, did his time, but its not like he shot, stabbed, or purposely killed anyone. It just as well could've been him. And then trying to blame Hulk for that **** is reaching to hate at best. On top of pretending like none of y'all would be sweating a law suit at all

Driving 100 plus in 50 zone is not racing.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #53
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Driving 100 plus in 50 zone is not racing.

I said his son liked racing. He actually drift raced as a amateur i think. I've gone 60 in 15 mph residential communities. Then again 15mph feels like walking and that **** is only there because of soccer moms who let their kids play in the street.

I'm also pretty sure Jason Richardson just got caught going like 70 in a 25 with a baby on board.

A lot of people speed. Accidents happen. I don't consider them murderers more than people who do stupid ****, and were unlucky. The way people love to act holier than thou and placing blame on Hulk here is a joke.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #54
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I said his son liked racing. He actually drift raced as a amateur i think. I've gone 60 in 15 mph residential communities. Then again 15mph feels like walking and that **** is only there because of soccer moms who let their kids play in the street.

I'm also pretty sure Jason Richardson just got caught going like 70 in a 25 with a baby on board.

A lot of people speed. Accidents happen. I don't consider them murderers more than people who do stupid ****, and were unlucky. The way people love to act holier than thou and placing blame on Hulk here is a joke.

While accidents happen, they are preventable and accidental damages can be minimized. Those men didn't even care of themselves by just fastening their seat belts, let alone speeding. Drivers have to has a lot of responsibility while on the road. Nick at the time surely had none.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #55
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
yeah...

being a house wife is not "sitting on your ass"...

divorced women get money because they are throwing away their career chances to serve their husband...(or that is how it should be)

that being said i do find what she is doing just disgusting and I am also betting that they had plenty of maids/cooks/ect to the point where the work that she did as a wife was pretty much just a bunch of phone calls...

I hope the media rips her apart...not Hulk...

Hundreds of millions of women across the world get married and take care of their kids, many more than the two Ms. Hogan has, and none of them are entitled to 400k a month for their troubles.

Also, the bolded part is just wrong. She didnt work because she's lazy and knew she didnt have to, not because she was forced into not getting a job by an overseer husband and 24 hour children. How many women have kids and keep a job, if not multiple jobs? You act like this is the 1940's. She shouldn't be entitled to anything more than what she's earned, which is nothing. The only reason she should get any money at all is because of the kids, and even that is bs since neither of them are minors. If that woman choosing not to work and/or having children entitles her to millions of dollars, there are a few countries worth of women out there who should be rich right now.

Last edited by picc84 : 04-17-2009 at 04:12 PM.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #56
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Hey Smokee I probably have called you an idiot before on this site but seriously I have agreed with every single post you made in this thread.

Kids do dumb ****, but Hogan gets the blame for a stupid action by his 18 year old son.

When I was 18 my parents had no responsibility for my dumb actions and they told me that for whatever I did don't call them unless to tell them my Trial Date.

I can see where Hulk is coming from, he was on the road 24/7 365 with different wrestling promotions while she raised the kids but without everything he accomplished she wouldn't have the money to get plastic surgeries once a year or to pay for botox, & tanning.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #57
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Money hungry bytches always actin suspicious.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #58
ryantheporchkid
No Pun Intended

ryantheporchkid has decent reputation

The argument for pre-nup just makes itself.
ryantheporchkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #59
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheporchkid
The argument for pre-nup just makes itself.
The problem with a pre-nup is that 99% of the time it instills trust issues in a relationship.

If you have trust issues in a relationship, it will never work.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #60
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I'm not trying to sympathize with the woman but if she's staying home and taking care of the kids and taking care of the house and the man is getting the money then I would say the woman is doing her part of the relationship. Now, if there is a divorce I would have no problem giving money to the woman as long as it's dedicated to the kids and the money wouldn't be close at all to 50% of my money and belongings.

She should be able to find a decent job if she was smart enough to find a decent degree.

but she didn't do anything at all. She probably hired many maids to the all of the work while she went shopping or doing some BS. She also failed at raising the kids look where they ended up..... Yet she got all of his $$ for no reason.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: