Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #16
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What to do to my new car?

Rims
Spoiler
Flows and Tips
Audio System
Tinted Windows

All affordable upgrades that are easily removed.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TT's +

Intercooler +

Race suspension +

Better brake system +

250 shot of NOS =

Actually, not really sure that equals anything except maybe a 500+ jump in HP, better handling, and better stopping power. None of that gay aesthetics sh*t matters much.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #18
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sriracha
Wash it daily.

Its a black car… will have to wash it multiple times a day to keep it 'looking' clean

I could never own a black car… thing would look dirty right after washing and cleaning it
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #19
NBACha
Decent playground baller

NBACha has an OK reputation so far

Please, for the love of god, do NOT put one of those fat tail pipes on it that make unnecessary noise.
NBACha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #20
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow, a black ac, how original.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #21
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
wow, a black ac, how original.

Wow a sarcastic hate post, how original.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #22
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Things that you can add are rims, grill, tints, roof spoiler, spoiler, lights, etc. Things that you can change back to factory issue once you send the car back. You can't really "add" stuff to an Acura TSX. It's not really ricer friendly.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #23
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBACha
Please, for the love of god, do NOT put one of those fat tail pipes on it that make unnecessary noise.

Like dude, it adds like 150 horsepower! And some GT-R badges will add 33 HP too.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't add anything, it's a waste of time on a lease.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spinnas
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasley4Sheezy
I recently leased a new car. It is a 2009 Acura TSX black on black. What should i do to the car to make it look nicer? What things could i do to the car that would be allowed in the terms of the lease? Thank You
you should get fake bullet hole stickers and cover it with them. Yeah, that'd be cool.

How about this, you keep it clean and looking nice. good enough for ya? No, you need POC rims that stick out 6" past your car so you can feel good about your ride.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #27
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBACha
I love this news clip. Whistle goes Whoo Whoo
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #28
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
No, leasing a car is like renting a car for a few years.
this is not true. just like you cannot really modify a house you lease, modifying your leased car will void the lease and possibly cost you some $ down the line. read the fine print in your lease and see what it says. I bet you cant tint, install neon or any of that ****.

You can probably change the wheels and thats about it (legally under your lease).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: