Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #16
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 2: Denver Nuggets VS Dallas Mavericks

As the OHIO PLAYERS used to sing.......IT'S ALL OVER!!!!
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #17
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Denver came up with a huge steal. Still can't believe we won, I thought we were done after that Terry 3.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #18
paguy1955
High School Starter

It's over
Old 05-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #19
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

^^Not yet. Tough loss for sure tonight. Felt that Denver had many opportunities to close the game out in the 4th, just could not get stops when needed. This loss and some of the calls throughout the game was expected. Overall not too disappointed, aside from how JR played early on in the 4th. The team desperately needed an offensive spark, but he looked too damn passive. With the clock winding down, he would dribble, dribble, dribble, then turn it over or dribble dribble dribble, pass. I kept saying to myself, just shoot the damn ball already. It's obvious that Barea is a mismatch, so why not take advantage of it early on? He did make couple of insane shots at the buzzer in the 4th, but again, we needed his hot hands early on when Denver went on that shooting drought. I hope he does a better job of exploiting the mismatches next game...he could've had 30+ pts tonight and perhaps the final outcome would've looked a lot different too.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #20
paguy1955
High School Starter

here is the class of the Mav's fans:

Cuban, who is skipping the trip to Denver so he can pick up an award, invited Martinís family to sit in his suite should the series return to Dallas for a Game 6. He also said heíd buy Martin dinner after the season; Karl had previously said he hoped Martin would wait until the summer to settle his differences with the Mavs owner.
Martin later exchanged words with some fans seated behind the Nuggetsí bench, and the second half brought more of the same. At one point, police officers and arena security were trying to shuffle between two sections of fans to deal with separate incidents. Anthonyís girlfriend, LaLa Vazquez, was led away from her seat after she scuffled with fans. Nuggets VP Rex Chapman then rushed over to tend to Martinís girlfriend, Triana, who was being harassed behind the teamís bench.Martinís mother watched the rest of the game with security personnel surrounding her seat.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #21
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

One thing I have to say is I want all the Nuggets fans to go into Game 5 with respect..........hell no go boo you ass of out there, just don't do anything stupid like them Mavs fan did.

Seriously though be respectful show the league and Cuban what's up for all you attending the game.
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:30 AM   #22
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Crew
One thing I have to say is I want all the Nuggets fans to go into Game 5 with respect..........hell no go boo you ass of out there, just don't do anything stupid like them Mavs fan did.

Seriously though be respectful show the league and Cuban what's up for all you attending the game.

Man please!!! thoes fan in Denver are just as worst chanting "you can't beat us" to the Mavs...let see how much class the Thuggets and there fans show in Denver.
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:39 AM   #23
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
Man please!!! thoes fan in Denver are just as worst chanting "you can't beat us" to the Mavs...let see how much class the Thuggets and there fans show in Denver.

Chanting "You can't beat us" doesn't compare to the things Dallas has done

BUT I'm sure Denver fans have done some things as well, just hasn't blown up because it wasn't to Wifes\Mothers of Dallas players. And there owner isn't a douche bag
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #24
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

"You can't beat us".....wow how hurtful would you like some milk and cookies?

Seriously man, name calling, racism, throwing food and drinks, and just yelling out obsceneties is just plain classless.

Go ahead and call us the "Thuggets" we'll whoop yo punk ass any day. Just cuz we play physical like "pro basketball" is suppose to be.

This is the playoffs baby GO HARD or GO GOME!
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #25
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Quote:
F*** the Nuggets

I'm sorry, but who the hell are you to talk about class?
Old 05-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #26
paguy1955
High School Starter

Oh yeah it is ALL over:cheers:
Old 05-14-2009, 01:34 AM   #27
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Damn, before the season even started, most were doubting we'd even make the playoffs and it looked to be true after starting the season 1-3. Then the trade happened, and little by little, this team started improving each game under the leadership of Chauncey. I never expected Denver to be the 2nd seed in the West as well, hell who at that time did(meaning at the start of the season)? I thought we'd be lucky to snatch up the 7th spot tbh. And after all those 1st round exits, I was still skeptical that we'd make it out of the 1st round this year. They/Denver(we?) sure proved me wrong. I'm not going to say I like our chances going up against the Lakers in the WC finals, but whatever happens happens. Win or lose, this year has been a lot of fun, which I'm grateful for.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: