Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-31-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Its official: Lakers vs Magic in the finals

What are the predictions you guys have for your team?

Are you guys afraid of the lakers or are you confident this will be a series win and Championship for Dwight and the magic?

I predict Magic in 5 or 6 because I don't see how any team can stop a bunch of 3 point shooters and today's best center.

Of course I pray that lakers will take it , we shall see what happens and good luck this series guys!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Kjeldar
Decent playground baller

Kjeldar has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Its official: Lakers vs Magic in the finals

Yeah, congrats orlando fans. good luck
Kjeldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
jbiirockets
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jbiirockets has an OK reputation so far

I'll say Lakers in 6 as a neutral observer. But if Orlando hits their threes and LA doesn't rotate fast enough, the Magic can win the series.

I'd love to see Turkoglu beat the Lakers finally, after the shamjob in 2002.
jbiirockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #4
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Thanks everybody. It's been a heck of a season so far and it's going to be a heck of a Finals match up IMO. :)
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

Let's go Orlando!
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's on Magic fan....I mean fans!!!!

May the best team win.

And may that team be the Lakers. :)
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #7
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Damn y cud we not get cleveland...we could easily limit lebron to jumpers....dwight is just too much for our bigs.....man we need to keep him in check or we done for.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #8
Huey Freeman
PAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
Damn y cud we not get cleveland...we could easily limit lebron to jumpers....dwight is just too much for our bigs.....man we need to keep him in check or we done for.
You want to play against the best team the East has to offer. ;)
Old 06-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Orlando is my 2nd favorite team. I wanted to see Houston vs Orlando but that didn't happen so lets go Orlando!!
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
Huey Freeman
PAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Orlando is my 2nd favorite team. I wanted to see Houston vs Orlando but that didn't happen so lets go Orlando!!
Glad to see your support. :)
Old 06-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Go Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:48 AM   #12
djwhizard
drum & bass!

djwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected poster

Do not despair Magic fans, this was just one game - and anything can happen for the rest of the series. Lakers just held serve and did what they were supposed to do.

Here's to a great finals!
djwhizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

to me, its not so much that the lakers won. its how they won. if your gonna let kobe go off then you better control the others. and they didnt do that. and they must hit their open shots
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: