Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Your opinion, keep Amar'e or trade him?

Whats your opinion? Should Suns keep him or trade him?

I say we keep him and go for 1 last run. I know, Nash, Hill, Shaq, they're all older and reaching retirement home age, but I believe that despite their age, they have more experience. If only my boy Amar'e fulfilled his promise and stepped up defensively, I certainly believe they could get far. I think people seem to forget what type of player Amar'e is and how talented our team really is. Our front line has it in them to play like they're the best players in the NBA, it's all about the desire and it begins with Amar'e. 2nd option? Screw that, Amar'e and Nash can both be the 1st option. Whatever that douche Steve Kerr decides to do, I hope it at least gets us to playoffs next year. As for Amar'e, if he gets traded I certainly hope he is happy where he goes and that he can succeed.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your opinion, keep Amar'e or trade him?

Trade him!!!

I dont really like him here in Phoenix, and we just need to start from scratch. There not really anyone on this team who I want to keep, right now.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

I am on my iPhone so this might not come out right haha. Anyways I posted what I think several times and bottomline suns can't let a talent like Amare just opt out. They need to trade him or sign him to an extension and then they can revisit a trade later. But they can't lose him with nothing in return
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:40 AM   #4
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree, we can't lose him for nothing.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #5
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Honestly I think the fact the suns are looking at some of these projected top 5 guys in the draft tells me they are in talks with someone about trading Amare and if they like what see he is gone. I heard the suns are looking at that cat Jennings that ditched U of A and went overseas. Only way any of this makes sense of course is f they are looking at the rumored Wizards deal since that is said to include the #5 pick
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:07 AM   #6
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No love for Amar'e? lol
I do agree though, we can't let him opt out when we can at least trade him and get something good in return. If we were to get the #5 pick I say we pick Jordan Hill, lengthy PF that is compared to Chris Bosh. He would be a perfect replacement for Amar'e since they both play a like and both are very athletic. With our #14 pick we can try to trade down or something so we can pick a good PG. Jennings imo is going to slip, he might be like Brook Lopez and slip to like 10, maybe even the low teens(would be a awesome if he slipped into 14, doubt it though). Anyways, if we do end up trading Amar'e, we'd better get some real young talent. I expect to get a low pick like thygreatone suggested, #5 pick would be awesome.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: