Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 08-29-2009, 06:55 AM   #16
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2010 draft lottery order?

i think the kings could certainly get the first pick. if you have an opportunity to get the consensius best player, get him. beno udrih is god awful. wall with evans at sg and kevin martin splitting time at the 2 & 3. evans splitts minutes at pg and sg, mostly plays sg. wall and evans penetrations with some good shooters could be something really special. i think wall/evans is a backcourt you can build around for years.
i hope houston gets wall, i just like the rockets so i hope they get a sick point guard like wall.
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #17
The Joker
Agent of Chaos

The Joker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmsea2okc
i think the kings could certainly get the first pick. if you have an opportunity to get the consensius best player, get him. beno udrih is god awful. wall with evans at sg and kevin martin splitting time at the 2 & 3. evans splitts minutes at pg and sg, mostly plays sg. wall and evans penetrations with some good shooters could be something really special. i think wall/evans is a backcourt you can build around for years.
i hope houston gets wall, i just like the rockets so i hope they get a sick point guard like wall.
No it won't work... If you play Wall and Evans you only have space for 1 shooter Martin, both Wall and Evans are not good shooters so there's just no way that it could work for Kings. If you get Wall you gotta trade Evans, but I doubt that the Kings will get the first pick anyway, and if they're smart they'd draft Monroe.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #18
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker
Actually I'm pretty sure Evans played PG all his life except the first few games at Memphis...
Nope.

He was a SF his entire life previous to being installed at PG by Caliparri, where he played at ACA they typically used him at the 3 other than his Junior season where he played SG.

But you can argue that being a Point Forward can technically pass for a role as a PG.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #19
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker
No it won't work... If you play Wall and Evans you only have space for 1 shooter Martin, both Wall and Evans are not good shooters so there's just no way that it could work for Kings. If you get Wall you gotta trade Evans, but I doubt that the Kings will get the first pick anyway, and if they're smart they'd draft Monroe.
Wow.

John Wall is a very good but streaky shooter, you're taking the Derrick Rose comparison a little too far or just talking out of your ass. Wall's problem comes from him heat checking from deep, hes a PG with a scorers mentality and can sometimes sacrifice ball movement in order to take shots.

The problem comes from both Wall & Evans both being very ball dominant, they would have to adjust their games around each other while including Kevin Martin(Kings Franchise player) into the mix. It might be a lot of points scored, but there may not be any chemistry.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #20
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

John Wall is already projected for 1st pick?
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #21
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Suns at 7?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:52 AM   #22
Auka
Great young streetballer

Auka has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

Suns at 7?
Surprising how long it took someone to notice this list.. Suns at 7 is ridiculous.
Auka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #23
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Avery Bradley playing for the Buls would be another cause of the midget backcourt of Kirk Hinrich and BG7 and you see how that turned out. I would prefer, Evan Turner, James Anderson, Xavier Henry, or George Paul. Anybody at least 6'5 or taller.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: