Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2006, 03:23 PM   #46
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
I knew that, but right now my bank acount is at zero and I've basicaly been living off my mom's money for the last 2 months. I just got a job and should have at least a thousand saved up by march. I've found a couple of great deals online, like this one http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Vizio...oductDetail.do
(they must have just changed the price because it was 1499 earlier).

I'll probably spend about $1200 on the tv and accessories once I have the money saved.

just a thought, but if you living at home wit moms and have been living off her money maybe that 1000 dollars could be put to better use. Like getting a your own place????

After spending Thanksgiving with my parents, although i love em, there is no way i could go back to living there,
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:28 PM   #47
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
just a thought, but if you living at home wit moms and have been living off her money maybe that 1000 dollars could be put to better use. Like getting a your own place????

After spending Thanksgiving with my parents, although i love em, there is no way i could go back to living there,

The day I move out of this house will be the happiest day of my life. I will be making about $900/month and will have almost $3,000 saved by july when I will move out and probably attend college. After buying a t.v. it will be about $1,500 in the bank which should be enough to move out.

And by living off of her money I mean $10/week for gas and occasionally I ask for money to get food.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #48
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default .

Quote:
I'll get Scarface...Bully? Uhhh looks lame. WTF is Guitar Hero?

Bully is getting great reviews and the fact that you dont know what Guitar Hero is GOBB pretty much takes you out of any game disscusion. how the hell do you not know what one of the biggest selling games in the last year is?

and for your info, neither Gamecube or N64 bombed. Gamecube killed XBox worldwide and came up in 2nd overall to PS2. N64 also came i second to PS1 with the Saturn a distant 3rd. and then to say the games sucked? you obviusly havent played any of them.

but back to the first point, if you dont know what Guitar Hero is, i dont see how you can talk.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:21 PM   #49
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
wow live is one of the worst games out...so unrealistic

and dont say im a 2k dickrider cause i have always like nba live better except for nba2k3....best game ever

by the way madden is sick
What the hell? NBA 2k3 is possibly the worst basketall game that went on the market. 9/10 times you were guaranteed to miss wide open layups or front rim a dunk. Pitiful game.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:25 PM   #50
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Bully is getting great reviews and the fact that you dont know what Guitar Hero is GOBB pretty much takes you out of any game disscusion. how the hell do you not know what one of the biggest selling games in the last year is?

and for your info, neither Gamecube or N64 bombed. Gamecube killed XBox worldwide and came up in 2nd overall to PS2. N64 also came i second to PS1 with the Saturn a distant 3rd. and then to say the games sucked? you obviusly havent played any of them.

but back to the first point, if you dont know what Guitar Hero is, i dont see how you can talk.

What's Guitar Hero?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #51
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
What the hell? NBA 2k3 is possibly the worst basketall game that went on the market. 9/10 times you were guaranteed to miss wide open layups or front rim a dunk. Pitiful game.

nba 2k3 - tj ford eddition
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #52
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

did they make tinsley like a 90 overall in 2k3 or something?

them old insidedrive games were classics

so were nba live 04 ( i routinely beat the comp on hardest level by 50 on 5 min quarters with the cats) and nba 2k6
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:44 PM   #53
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo
Yeah, I got a good deal on 37" 1080P LCD TV last week. Playing Gears of War in 1080P is draw dropping.
xbox 360 doesnt support 1080p, just goes up to 1080i i think. ps3 does 1080p
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:49 PM   #54
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The day I move out of this house will be the happiest day of my life. I will be making about $900/month and will have almost $3,000 saved by july when I will move out and probably attend college. After buying a t.v. it will be about $1,500 in the bank which should be enough to move out.

And by living off of her money I mean $10/week for gas and occasionally I ask for money to get food.

where do you live? $900 bucks a month wont pay for **** here. my apartment alone is $1100 a month. most apartments want you to make at least 3 to 4 times what the rent is, so unless your looking for a $300 a month pad in the getto, i'd just stay home if i were you. you have to remember to figure in electricity, cell phone bill, cable bill, internet bill, gas money, groceries, eating out, beer money, goin out money, etc.

Last edited by rezznor : 11-26-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:55 PM   #55
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
where do you live? $900 bucks a month wont pay for **** here. my apartment alone is $1100 a month. most apartments want you to make at least 3 to 4 times what the rent is, so unless your looking for a $300 a month pad in the getto, i'd just stay home if i were you. you have to remember to figure in electricity, cell phone bill, cable bill, internet bill, gas money, groceries, eating out, beer money, goin out money, etc.

I will either live in a dorm(if I go to college) or possibly live in a house with friends. I can find a nice apartment for $400, or If I live with friends a 3/4 bedroom house around $900. And If I don't go to college, I would work full time and make closer to $1500 a month.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:04 PM   #56
rezznor
Nosetradamus

ahh yeah, forgot about roomates as an option. that helps out alot if your on a budget. cuts the bills down bigtime. i cant live with anyone else cuz i hate other people in general.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:07 PM   #57
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
ahh yeah, forgot about roomates as an option. that helps out alot if your on a budget. cuts the bills down bigtime. i cant live with anyone else cuz i hate other people in general.

I hate people too but hopefully I will be able to get used to it.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:09 PM   #58
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I can't wait till the first preview of GTA 4 for Xbox 360.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #59
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
wow live is one of the worst games out...so unrealistic

and dont say im a 2k dickrider cause i have always like nba live better except for nba2k3....best game ever

by the way madden is sick

NBA live is not the greatest I will admit. But madden 07 is the best football game out no doubt.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:13 PM   #60
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
I hate people too but hopefully I will be able to get used to it.
if your roomates piss you off, stick raw meat under his mattress
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: