Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 11-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #31
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

Default Re: 2009/2010

Welcome!!! RA Long or Mark Morris???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksblazer
Hey guys!!

This is my first post here. I've been a Blazer fan ever since I was a little kid. My first Pro game in any sport was a Blazer game I'm originally from Longview/Kelso and grew up watching them on Portland cable. Even after I moved up to Tacoma, I've still followed the Blazers. Couldn't stand watching the Sonics, unless they were playing the Blazers. I had comcast last year and was able to watch a majority of their games. Now I have dish network. So I don't get to catch them as often . I'm always looking in the newspaper to see how they do though. And try to catch them on TV when they are televised. After last season I really look forward to this years team and seeing them go deeper into the playoffs.

I agree with you guys about Cowherd. It seems like he's always bad mouthing the Blazers. I remember last year he was bashing Greg Oden on the radio for not being able to stay healthy. He even had some song playing that was mocking him too. Then he went on to praise Yao Ming. Talk about a guy that can't stay healthy!! After Yao's injury in the playoffs last year. I felt like giving him a call to talk some smack about his prior remarks.

Anyway I look forward to reading your posts as the season progresses. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some as well.

Kirk
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #32
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
I don't see a question there

I've been gone in Cali, and missed SA, Minny, and only caught the last 8 minutes of tonight's game. I see Andre is starting. Has the team kinda found itself since the rocky start?

I missed last night's game due to having to work much later than I expected. As for the team finding itself, I would say that we have found our selves against much inferior teams that don't have great wing players. The Miller, Blake, Roy line-up is working, but it may be due to playing teams where we can get away with small inferior defenders.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #33
ksblazer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

blazerjimmy: I lived in longveiw but would have went to Kelso High. But before that could happen, I moved to Puyallup. So I was stuck watching Seattle cable after that.
ksblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #34
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

Okay - I grew up between Longview and Longbeach.

GO BLAZERS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksblazer
blazerjimmy: I lived in longveiw but would have went to Kelso High. But before that could happen, I moved to Puyallup. So I was stuck watching Seattle cable after that.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #35
blazerftc
High School Varsity 6th Man

Too bad about Travis' foot. Hope it heals quickly. How do you guys think his minutes will get divided up?
blazerftc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #36
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerftc
Too bad about Travis' foot. Hope it heals quickly. How do you guys think his minutes will get divided up?

More minutes for Howard and/or Dante at PF. Maybe more minutes for Rudy and/or Webster at the SF position, but I don't think Outlaw was playing there much.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: