Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 04-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #16
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation
Default Re: Nike Hyperdunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Better then the new Kobe Zooms for sure.
you aint lying about that man!!!
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #17
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

they're going to be 105$
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #18
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

how is the ankle support in these?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #19
ReboundHound
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ReboundHound has an OK reputation so far

The marketing company I work for is doing a funny promotion for them. You check it out at http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom...es/deploy.html. I need to own these shoes. They're so hot. I think I'm going to get a pair this weekend.
ReboundHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #20
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool

Well they're 150 up here in the Greater Toronto Area. Does anyone have these yet? How do they perform on the court. I need to replace my T-mac's soon...
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:48 PM   #21
kobedablackmamba

kobedablackmamba has an OK reputation so far

yeah it's lighter and more than the ZK series... but I will go for the ZK series for the ankle support even i wear the hyperdunk kobe olympics ed. my self... this is only my opinion...
if i have to buy it my ownself i'll definetely go with the mambas, but this is the birthday present from my mother... i love it...
kobedablackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #22
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I got them a little while ago, I just haven't posted on here in a bit. They were incredible. I'm sad breaking them in because they lose the new look, but they are so fresh!! Good ankle support, grossly light. I definitely recommend them.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:13 AM   #23
tanyaa11

tanyaa11 has an OK reputation so far
Default Internet Marketing

A few days ago, we were given a sneak peek of the McFly Colorway Hyperdunks from a picture of the tongue tags, and a photoshop mock-up of what could have been. Now we have a new picture of the actual Hyperdunks. As predicted the body of the shoe is mainly grey with blue accents; the details include blue speckled mid-soles and blue wiring. There is still no word on availability or release dates.
-------------
Tanyaa
Social Marketing
tanyaa11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #24
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Just saw the Puerto Rican Hyps on Sneakerfiles. They look even better in person.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:28 AM   #25
jwill4pm

jwill4pm has an OK reputation so far

only go up 2 size 11 110 bucks ion australia
jwill4pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #26
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

sign up for a live.com/cashback account, search for "Nike Hyperdunk" on there and go to either footlocker.com or eastbay.com through their link, and you get a 45% rebate, making them ~ 61$
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:14 AM   #27
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Those are hot.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #28
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
sign up for a live.com/cashback account, search for "Nike Hyperdunk" on there and go to either footlocker.com or eastbay.com through their link, and you get a 45% rebate, making them ~ 61$
How did you get 45? It's only showing me 18%.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #29
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would buy a pair of Nike Hypedunk on Monday.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: