Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2006, 12:19 AM   #16
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
nope there not...and i think at the beginning of the second season you can change your non conference games

its hard to do because once your conference season comes around even if your winning your ranking will go down due to the quality of your oppenenots....good luck

you might have a chance with san diego st though cause i believe they have byu and utah in their conference which are two pretty good teams...update me on how you do...i just got college hoops 2k7 and am gonna start a legacy with longwood college

I got Hoops 2k7 as well, and the game is good, better then the NBA version. I just started a team with Hofstra and it's hart to recruit. I'll keep talking to a player and he'll get 100 approval or whatever that called, and he'll sign with another team. Only problem with the game is that stealing the ball is too easy and layups could be difficult at times.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:37 AM   #17
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
can't afford to pay 300-400 for a new system, plus PS2 had alot of games I want/wanted that the Xbox didn't have.

Thats cool man. PS2 is still pretty good. Well thanks for the info on the game and hope everything goes good for you.

Last edited by Cool : 12-09-2006 at 12:40 AM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:39 AM   #18
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Do you guys think NCAA MARCH MADNESS 2007 from EASPORTS will be any good or what? Because I am gonna buy that game when it comes out or College Hopps 2k7. What do you all think I should do?
Old 12-09-2006, 09:59 AM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Do you guys think NCAA MARCH MADNESS 2007 from EASPORTS will be any good or what? Because I am gonna buy that game when it comes out or College Hopps 2k7. What do you all think I should do?

The demo for March Madness was terrible, believe me get College Hoops. It might be a bit hard in the beginning, but it's the most realistic basketball game out there.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:50 PM   #20
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Does anybody know if UCLA is a BCS team?
Old 12-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #21
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yah ucla is

btw college hoops is hard, i just simulate the games and focus on recruiting and recruiting is very hard considering im columbia
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:53 PM   #22
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
yah ucla is

btw college hoops is hard, i just simulate the games and focus on recruiting and recruiting is very hard considering im columbia

Thanks for the UCLA thing. I aksed that because I was thinking about starting dynasty with them in the NCAA FOOTBALL 2007. But anyways have you actually played any games in COLLEGE BASKETBALL or just simulate? And if you do is the atmosphere and when you play intense like some of the other games?
Old 12-15-2006, 01:41 AM   #23
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Thanks for the UCLA thing. I aksed that because I was thinking about starting dynasty with them in the NCAA FOOTBALL 2007. But anyways have you actually played any games in COLLEGE BASKETBALL or just simulate? And if you do is the atmosphere and when you play intense like some of the other games?

The atmosphere is intense when you play rivalry games like USC vs UCLA or when your playing between top ranked teams the crowd goes insane. You can also tap the L2 button for playstation if your on defense you make the crowd noise crazy
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: