Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 06-30-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Patrick O'Bryant

great pick up, a little soft right now but he will get tougher and this kid is going to be a beast!! Next Year is Looking Good
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:44 PM   #2
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

might sound weird but when i heard he likes to cook, i gained some sympathy for him. go patrick!!
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:25 AM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

lol
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:06 PM   #4
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation

gs will be great in a few years

patrick
diogue
dunleavy
j-rich
baron davis
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:44 PM   #5
Deltron3030
Kids at the park dunk on me

Deltron3030 has not been impressing people

in a few years, baron won't have any knees or wont even be a warrior.
Deltron3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #6
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Another bust

he nothing more then Adonle Foyle...man get someone like chandler or boozer rahter having these murphy and dunley ...they have to get more guy who rebound...can tell mullin to stop spending so much.....on busts after bust
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #7
Czar
I airball my layups

Czar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
he nothing more then Adonle Foyle...man get someone like chandler or boozer rahter having these murphy and dunley ...they have to get more guy who rebound...can tell mullin to stop spending so much.....on busts after bust

He will be a lot better than Foyle, but he is 3 years off. He probably won't be good until the final year of his rookie contract.
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:42 AM   #8
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

IMO he will be a bust... nothing special.... just my gut feeling.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #9
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Patrick O'Bryant? is a complete joke. Having Foyle O'Bryant? With all respect to Warrior fans, No way. Hes an okay player but think of the other guys they could have gotten J.J Redick, even if they didn't need him because they have so many guards. and now they got rid of Fisher. Warriors' whole summer will be a waste if they don't get Al Harrington, whom they've been trying to get for a while now.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #10
The Real GM
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Real GM has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation

I thought the Warriors were going to deal their core away? These guys have done nothing for this franchise except costing it millions of dollars. Why can't they trade Murphy and Pietrus for Al Harrington like previously reported. Then trade Davis for Andre Miller, Ruben Patterson, and a 1st round pick. Lastly, trade Dunleavy, Carbarkapa, Taft, and Owens (trade would have to happen mid-August) for Magloire and Illysova. This trade is the only way they could get Magloire due to Dunleavy having the BYC clause in his contract. They would be in a good cap sitiuation and would become more defensive oriented. They could also sign a shooter or two, such as Gansey, Jacoubsen, Van Horn, or Pittsnogle to fill out the roster. They would then have a lineup looking like this.
SF- Harrington, Jacoubsen (shooter), Illysova (Patterson is in final year and would be realeased)
PF- Diogu, Bierdens
C- Magloire, Foyle, O'Bryant
PG- Miller, McCleod
SG- Richardson, Ellis, Brown

This would look alot better than the roster they have now. This would allow them to play their young core and make Diogu the second scoring option. Miller would distribute the ball better than Davis and can throw the lob pass to Richardson consistently. Harrington would add a top-notch defender and versatility. All of these trades work under the new collective bargaining agreement, and would save major cap room. This roster still lacks veterans, but they can acquire them with their mid-level. This team would be much better next year. They could also get a new coach like Rick Adleman, who was there before, but is the best coach on the market. He could really incorporate Diogu (the real deal) into the offense, and brings major playoff experience. He also can coach an offensive team like Sacramento and a defensive team like Portland. This team played alot better when they played their young talent, despite it being the end of the season. If the Warriors come into next season with near the same roster, then it will be their 13th straight year of sitting home during mid-April. What do you guys think of these trades and my assessments?
The Real GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:27 AM   #11
warriors23
Banned

warriors23 has an OK reputation so far

yeah i dont think he will ever become anything special
warriors23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: