Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation
Default The Reggie Miller Movie "Winning Time"

It is really good. i went to the premiere and it is excellent. watch it on ESPN March 14.

side note - got a picture with Charles Barkley and Reggie (and an autograph from Reggie!!)

another side note - i was going to post this on the NBA forum but people were going to start with the "cool story bro!", the fail thread nonsense, and how Reggie is overrated so i posted it where the true fans stay
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Reggie Miller Movie "Winning Time"

Post the pics!!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

catz i dont want to be mean but, i choose not to because someone will save it an use it as black mail on here or something else creepy
Old 02-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everything I've heard about it makes it seem outstanding. Hell, they put the damned thing in Sundance. A documentary about some old basketball playoff series, in Sundance. It has to be good. Looking back on it it really was like a battle of good vs. evil, the pure and good natured America's heartland against the crime riddled (at the time), dirty (at the time), and gosh darnit, just plain rude NY. It was the states (well, Indiana vs. NYC) at war, not just the teams.

I can't wait to see it, I hope they put it out on DVD.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

I was there too, where were you to get autographs, from what I seen his whole crew was surrounded as he entered and exited, maybe he was at circle center or something?
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
I was there too, where were you to get autographs, from what I seen his whole crew was surrounded as he entered and exited, maybe he was at circle center or something?

i was not in the stands. i was sitting at the table right next to reggie, then i met up with charles
Old 03-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, just post the pics. how is anyone gonna blackmail u?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

lol, this kid is in la la land, we dont need pics, just tell us what you look like if you was sitting by him, there are pics all over the net we should be able to spot you easily, its cool if your lying just dont front.
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dammit, seabass. u gotta let us know which kid u are. either that or i will have to use my Mod Powers on u from now on.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: