Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 04-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #406
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: Charlotte Bobcats @ Orlando Magic

I'm ready for tomorrows game , Ill be center court, upperdeck second row can't wait! We need to play 48 minutes period and get the ball to the big fella little more.
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:39 AM   #407
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBU21
Might want to cut back on those ROFL's, they just take away any credibility your post "MAY" have had.

And you're aobut as credible as Redick's haircut. Look, you said the cats got away with a lot of shit and in support of that you offer one incident which was debatable. SMH

Anyway I agree with Quizno. The refs didn't lose the game for us, our sorry defense on the crib midget did us in. Howard is gonna get things called his way just like every other superstar in the league. It's just how it is. I just hope we make the right adjustments and come to play tomorrow.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #408
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
And you're aobut as credible as Redick's haircut. Look, you said the cats got away with a lot of shit and in support of that you offer one incident which was debatable. SMH

Anyway I agree with Quizno. The refs didn't lose the game for us, our sorry defense on the crib midget did us in. Howard is gonna get things called his way just like every other superstar in the league. It's just how it is. I just hope we make the right adjustments and come to play tomorrow.

You must not watch a whole lot of Magic games (which I can't blame you, they aren't aired on national TV very much).

I don't mean to incite anything, but the refs can't stand Dwight, probably because he's always yelling at them. He had 15 technicals this season, and I guarantee at least 10-12 of them came from him yelling at a ref.

He definitely got away with things Monday, but I bet when we're in Charlotte, the tables will turn dramatically.

Especially if MJ has as much influence on the refs as he thinks he could get.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:46 AM   #409
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
Especially if MJ has as much influence on the refs as he thinks he could get.

You know I've wondered if the refs are still as intimidated by Jordan as they were when he played. They certainly aren't intimidated by Larry Brown. They've thrown him out twice this season.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #410
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You know I've wondered if the refs are still as intimidated by Jordan as they were when he played. They certainly aren't intimidated by Larry Brown. They've thrown him out twice this season.

I don't know why though (concerning Larry Brown).

With all he's accomplished.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #411
Power_Ballin
I hit open 5-footers

Power_Ballin has an OK reputation so far

Only thing lopsided about the officiating was the physicality they allowed from Charlotte in the 2nd half imo. Magic were fouling, but most of it was ticky-tack stuff. And the one blatant foul where Dwight hit Crash in the head, they didn't call it... It was just confusing...

I cant say that the Magic weren't committing fouls, cause they were, it just seemed liked double standard on the other end though. The level of physicality allowed from both teams seemed to be different in the 2nd half. They were letting CHA play physical w/o getting a light whistle, but it was the opposite for ORL. If they call it consistent, that's all I care about...

Last edited by Power_Ballin : 04-20-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Power_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: