Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guards to look out for in 2009-2010

I like James Anderson...any thoughts?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #32
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

This dude can ball. Once he tighten his handle and learn how to create his own shot this dude is really gone be a beast.

I hope he goes to the Bulls, Sxiers, or Bucks.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #33
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Now I know I am way off the consensus, but the reason I don't see evan turner as some kind of lock top 5 pick is that I don't think he's a top 5 gaurd in a draft that is pf heavy- so no way
---
Turner belongs nowhere near john wall or avery bradley- I think both wes johnson and X henry are better- and both willie warren and malcom lee will be better pros
-----
1-wall
2-bradley
3-w johnson
4-X
5/6-lee/warren
Maybe #7? Turner?
-----
Turner doesn't compare athletically to any of those 6- he fits into the draft in the teens somewhere- am I misjudging his athletisism, or what am I missing
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #34
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You mean Evan Turner doesn't belong anywhere near Avery Bradley? The same Avery Bradley who probably won't go until the bottom half of the first round unless he really drops some jaws at individual workouts? I think Bradley has a high ceiling but he didn't do enough this year to show me he's worth a lottery pick right now. Maybe I'm way off base, though.

I can sort of see where you're coming form on the Evan Turner argument, but what else does he have to do to prove to you that he's a stud? He isn't necessarily JUST a guard. He's 6'7" and should be capable of playing the 3 in the NBA. I think Turner is a lot like Brandon Roy; he's probably already near his ceiling, but should be ready to come into the NBA and make an immediate impact. Players like Henry, Bradley, and Wall have higher ceilings, but that doesn't mean Turner isn't worthy of a top 5 or even lottery pick.

Just to be blunt, I honestly don't really agree with much of what you said in regards to Evan Turner, but it's your opinion (and this is my opinion), and there's nothing wrong with giving your opinion.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:32 AM   #35
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
One of my favorite guys. Anderson can flat out do it on the offensive end.

When the ball changes possession though,

Anderson will be a long term NBA player with a ceiling of role-playing starter. He'll be kinda like one of those (off the top of my head, better example will come later) Mo Evans-types. Mainly a bench player but will have a productive seasons as a regular starter.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:28 AM   #36
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

darrington hobson
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #37
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

JP Prince is a good 10-15 minute player for a team like Phoenix.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #38
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
darrington hobson

His stat line is impressive.

PPG APG 3P% RPG BPG SPG
15.9 4.6 .361 9.3 0.4 1.3
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: