Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
shake N bake
Serious playground baller

Default funny how Pats O/D coordinators have had no sucess

the way teams go after the patriots coordinators, its like thier gonna be potential superstar coaches..

the reason they do good is becuase of belichek, and how talented the teams are..

look at mcdaniels, and mangini, i cant remember others

these coaches think there crazy coached but they need to realize who made them.. mangini has sucked with jets, brown, mcdaniel just ruined the broncos ..
shake N bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
mattevans11
National High School Star

Default Re: funny how Pats O/D coordinators have had no sucess

Quote:
Originally Posted by shake N bake
the way teams go after the patriots coordinators, its like thier gonna be potential superstar coaches..

the reason they do good is becuase of belichek, and how talented the teams are..

look at mcdaniels, and mangini, i cant remember others

these coaches think there crazy coached but they need to realize who made them.. mangini has sucked with jets, brown, mcdaniel just ruined the broncos ..

broncos were saying the same things then jumped out to a 6-0 start last year(i think) so the jury is still out on him.

mangini sucks.... yeah but he even showed upside for a bit....

crennel.... weis..... just to name a couple more.

all that said..... name me one of these opportunities (minus the Notre Dame, though this could be argued in itself) one that the coach was set up for success?

new coaches rarely do too well in teh league because tehy are filling in for someone that has been fired...
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Stupid thread. Bill came from under the Big Tuna's wing before he was given a HC shot in Clevland. 4 out of 5 seasons were losers. Was it funny he had no success and it was Bill Parcells who made Bill look good? Bill went on to go right back with Bill to work in NE. Then eventually took over NE for good. Now he has had success and you are slamming the coordinators who left Bill. Just dumb on the basis its not well thought out, lacks logic and Bill cant run an entire team coaching it himself. I mean thats exactly what it sounds like.

Its Bill and the talented players. Ok, then let Bill coach the entire team himself. Why pay coordinators and position coaches? Why? You got talent and Wild Bill. Dont need them, proof is you laughing at the lack of success Romeo, Charlie. Oh wait you only mentioned Josh McDaniels where the verdict on his success is still up for debate. Give him 2 years since he is ridding himself of the personnel he doesnt want while getting the guys he does. You mention Mangini. But no Charlie Weis or Romeo Crennel?

Oh thats because your thread wasnt well thought out. All you know is Clevland stunk and Mangini was there. And people are questioning the moves of Josh McDaniels even moreso after taking Tim Tebow.

But alas you're take Weis and Crennel and go "See, further proves my point" when in reality you never had one when you created this thread. Teams go after championship teams coordinators. It happens every year and if you look in the NFL most coaches come from a certain tree where they once was apart of a championship team if not successful one. Eagles have given other teams HCs and they still havent won a SB. But they have been successful. No one looks at NE coordinators in a different light than they do other teams coordinators when they win.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
shake N bake
Serious playground baller

are u having ur period? relax

what i meant was there best suited as coordintors rather than coaches..
shake N bake is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: