Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #31
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bold predictions for upcoming NFL season

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Fail. Along with Ryan Leaf, Russell has to be considered the biggest bust in NFL history. But I like where the Raiders are going (I like them being a doormat as a team, but I'm saying I think they're finally getting back to relevancy)

that picture was after he made the gw td pass against the broncos last year, but i must agree, Russell is a flat out embarrassment. hes pretty bad though, not gonna lie, it hurts to watch him out there.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #32
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
that picture was after he made the gw td pass against the broncos last year, but i must agree, Russell is a flat out embarrassment. hes pretty bad though, not gonna lie, it hurts to watch him out there.

Yeah he totally cripples your offense when he's out there. Gradkowski was an improvement and Jason Campbell is another step up.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #33
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I just looked at Oakland's schedule for the upcoming season and I realistically see them winning 9, maybe 10 games.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #34
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I just looked at Oakland's schedule for the upcoming season and I realistically see them winning 9, maybe 10 games.

because we get to play the NFC West this year!
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #35
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

And your own division is pretty weak. I think its safe to say that both West divisions of both Conferences are easily the weakest two divisions in the NFL.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #36
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alex Smith wins MVP.

How's that for bold?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:29 AM   #37
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Didn't the Titans win the division 2 years ago? The Colts are not infallible. They have mediocre years just like the rest of the league.

But anyway, ya it is kinda out there but hey, they are my 2nd favorite team so I'm going to instill some confidence in them. Gotta believe
I agree that it wouldn't be some world shaking shock to see Houston (finally) put all that talent together and win the division, but Indy hasn't had a mediocre year in a pretty long while. They haven't won less than 12 games since 02, less than 10 since 01. Hell they've only failed to win double digits twice in Peyton's career, 3 in his rookie year and 6 in 01.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #38
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I agree that it wouldn't be some world shaking shock to see Houston (finally) put all that talent together and win the division, but Indy hasn't had a mediocre year in a pretty long while. They haven't won less than 12 games since 02, less than 10 since 01. Hell they've only failed to win double digits twice in Peyton's career, 3 in his rookie year and 6 in 01.

Maybe mediocre wasn't the best word. I guess what I was trying to say is they have "down" years compared to their usual standards so it's possible it could happen. But your right, the Colts have been remarkably consistent through the past decade which is pretty amazing. You can't say that about many teams.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #39
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

HA thanks but I will be happy at 8 or even 7 wins.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #40
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Alex Smith wins MVP.

How's that for bold?

Very Very Very Bold.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #41
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nate Kaeding will make a game winning field goal in the Playoffs.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #42
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Nate Kaeding will make a game winning field goal in the Playoffs.

BOLDEST prediction in this entire thread
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: