Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 05-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Sixers got the #2 Pick

Can you say Evan Turner.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
PHILA
Decent college freshman

PHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation herePHILA has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Sixers got the #2 Pick

Indeed.
PHILA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
dj ys
I airball my layups

dj ys has not been impressing people

Happy is an understatement... I'm drinking the night away
dj ys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:01 AM   #4
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

derrick favors if i was drafting

IM JUST BULLSHITIN!!!!!!
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

I actually got a drink yesterday when I found out
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Some are saying that picking Evan Turner is not a wise pick. I say screw them.

A backcourt of Turner and Hoilday would be killer and it would allow AI2 to play his natural spot at the 3.

I've also heard that AI 2 could be traded and that the team could just simply rebuild and put Thaddeus Young at the 3.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Some are saying that picking Evan Turner is not a wise pick. I say screw them.

A backcourt of Turner and Hoilday would be killer and it would allow AI2 to play his natural spot at the 3.

I've also heard that AI 2 could be traded and that the team could just simply rebuild and put Thaddeus Young at the 3.

Doug Gotleib has us taking Wesley Johnson which will never happen. I think its either Evan Turner or a big.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

Doug Gotleib is a douche.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Doug Gotleib is a douche.

Yeah I had to laugh when I saw that.

I think its either Cousins or Turner, likely Turner. Favors is more of a project and I think has a bigger chance to be a bust than Cousins. Monroe is another skilled big who doesn't really play with his back to the basket. Guys like him are a lot easier to find than a traditional post player like Cousins. I like Monroe a lot but I really don't see a shot at us taking him.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #10
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i want cousins you need a good big man to be successful in this league. we have to deal with howard all the time and dalembert aint cuttin it. i also think speights and cousins would play well together. cousins does the dirty work down low and speights kills them with the midrange shot. although i wouldn't mind turner either way ill be happy. lol i forgot this part of the forum existed.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #11
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You guys should go for cousins... Let the nets get Turner...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #12
Californiafan
I brick open layups

Californiafan has an OK reputation so far

I just hope they don't screw this one up. The #2 pick doesn't land in your lap that often.
Californiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i want cousins you need a good big man to be successful in this league. we have to deal with howard all the time and dalembert aint cuttin it. i also think speights and cousins would play well together. cousins does the dirty work down low and speights kills them with the midrange shot. although i wouldn't mind turner either way ill be happy. lol i forgot this part of the forum existed.

This is pretty much how I feel. I think we would really benefit from taking cousins but turner is a hell of a player so I'd be happy with him too. Idk about speights tho I've been very unimpressed with him and his progress.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #14
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
This is pretty much how I feel. I think we would really benefit from taking cousins but turner is a hell of a player so I'd be happy with him too. Idk about speights tho I've been very unimpressed with him and his progress.

im really not worried about speights. he was great his rookie year then he started out great last year. until he got injured and rushed back and playing under eddie jordan i expect a good year from speights.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:34 AM   #15
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

if we dont get turner...
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: