Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-22-2006, 03:13 PM   #31
joey4lsu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

joey4lsu has an OK reputation so far

Toronto has taken some heat the last couple of year when it comes to the draft. I here all this talk about another big man... havent they taken care of that problem? They just picked the big white guy from teh spurs, whos name i cant spell, and they have Bosh and Vil at the same position. Ok you can make a 3, 4, and 5 out of these guys, but then if you draft Morrison, what do you do with him? I say trade down and get the PG Williams from UConn. why is this guy so low on everyones boards? ok so he stole a laptop... that doesnt mean hes gonna be Rod Stricklen. If Chareltt wants Thomas bad enough, then they will jump in front of the Bulls to get him. Why isnt Boston jumping all over Morrison, the so called " next Larry Bird"? Someone in the top 6 would take a trade and I'm sure Toronto could get an extra 2 Gaurd out of teh deal
joey4lsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:16 PM   #32
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey4lsu
Toronto has taken some heat the last couple of year when it comes to the draft. I here all this talk about another big man... havent they taken care of that problem? They just picked the big white guy from teh spurs, whos name i cant spell, and they have Bosh and Vil at the same position. Ok you can make a 3, 4, and 5 out of these guys, but then if you draft Morrison, what do you do with him? I say trade down and get the PG Williams from UConn. why is this guy so low on everyones boards? ok so he stole a laptop... that doesnt mean hes gonna be Rod Stricklen. If Chareltt wants Thomas bad enough, then they will jump in front of the Bulls to get him. Why isnt Boston jumping all over Morrison, the so called " next Larry Bird"? Someone in the top 6 would take a trade and I'm sure Toronto could get an extra 2 Gaurd out of teh deal

I couldn't agree with you more. As a matter of fact I heard that Portland might be looking to move up to 1 because they absolutely love Morrison. I think it would be in the Rapters best interest to take Marcus Williams at 4 via the trade so you have a true point guard and amazing passer for years to distribute to Morris Peterson, Charlie V, and Bosh and let them score.
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: