Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Big Ben is A-OK now.

Was "young, dumb, and immature," but it's been a few months now.

All-better!
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Blazed22

Default Re: Big Ben is A-OK now.

Big Ben is a douchebag......he deserves to get his ass kicked.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He should have just left out the "young" part. He's 28 years old.

Reminds me of when A-Rod said he was "young and nieve," back when he was in hot water.

I think the team can hold serve without him. Fairly easy schedule. Once he gets back in there and throws the ball around the field, the cheers will come again. People stop being angry when the touchdown passes come. That seems to be the way it works, fair or unfair.

With that said, now time for some obligatory smack talk:

F*ck him, Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!!!!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981

With that said, now time for some obligatory smack talk:

i got ur back..

1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Superman kept taking over Clark Kent and you just never saw who Ben Roethlisberger was any more.

That just made me smh. I would have more respect for him if he just came out and said "I haven't been a good person the past couple of years and I'm trying to change that now." I was laughing at him when I watched the interview on KDKA because of all the stupid excuses he was making.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Who cares?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wait..this is Ben's accuser?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/andr...ab=most_recent

highly disappointed in his choice of girls to assault
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #8
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

Lmao @ her.

Go glad he won't be playing against my Falcons week 1.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank
Lmao @ her.

Go glad he won't be playing against my Falcons week 1.

Hopefully Denny Dixon will be the guy under center week 1 and not Byron.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

who knows what she looks like when she is slutified up in the club.

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 06-12-2010 at 02:20 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

That was his first accuser, not the most recent one. I haven't seen any pics of the latest girl, but I've heard that she is on the heavy side... As in, 5-foot-4, 160 pounds.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That was his first accuser, not the most recent one. I haven't seen any pics of the latest girl, but I've heard that she is on the heavy side... As in, 5-foot-4, 160 pounds.

that would be a straight up "fat-ass"

I just don't undertand it, he has a entourage that follows him around and *tries* to cover up the mess he makes when he goes out, when all he has to do is get a high priced hooker to get what he is looking for, that would be 10x more attractive, AND DRAMA FREE!...no mess to clean up...no need to worry about f*ckin RAPE for god's sake...

he wouldn't even have to pretend like he likes the woman...

just very bizarre to me that a rich athlete would even need to chase after sex like that from girls like that...just call an escourt...problem solved
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There really is no making sense of a guy like Rothlesberger. If he made decisions logically he would never be in these situations. It's unfortunate because I'm sure I'm not the only person that was a fan of the guy before all of these rape allegations. But I will say that you have to remember that rape is about power, not just the desire for sex. If he's truly a rapist then his urge wouldn't be satisfied by just hiring a prostitute or taking one of the many girls that would willingly have thrown themselves at his feet (not so many now, a lot of women don't like him these days, but all that money could still get him something).
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: