Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-04-2007, 01:46 AM   #91
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
For the record....Smith > Russell, Quinn.

Majority of the people in this poll are thinking differently...

Who will be the best NFL QB?

Brady Quinn..............30%
Jamarcus Russell.......... 45%
Troy Smith.................25%

http://espn.go.com/
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:53 AM   #92
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
Majority of the people in this poll are thinking differently...

Who will be the best NFL QB?

Brady Quinn..............30%
Jamarcus Russell.......... 45%
Troy Smith.................25%

http://espn.go.com/

I think that that poll might be a little off, just because of all the hype surrounding this game for Russel. If this poll were done in another two weeks, the numbers would even out.

About the rankings, IMO, Russel>Quinn=Smith, with JaMarcus just a little ahead of both Quinn and Smith.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:59 AM   #93
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
I think that that poll might be a little off, just because of all the hype surrounding this game for Russel. If this poll were done in another two weeks, the numbers would even out.

About the rankings, IMO, Russel>Quinn=Smith, with JaMarcus just a little ahead of both Quinn and Smith.

Apparently that poll must've been up there for a while. When I posted about it there had already been 42,000+ votes. They've already moved on to a new poll just that quick.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:01 AM   #94
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

I just went to check and i saw the new poll too, but if they do that again down the road i dont think Russel will have almost twice as many votes as smith. Id guess a poll like that done in two weeks would have most players around 33%, with one maybe as high as 38%, but not that much difference between the three
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:06 AM   #95
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31

Smith will obvious be the better pro as he has twice the intangibles of either Russell or Quinn. Russell has been known to lose games he's not supposed to and Quinn can't win games that he's not supposed to.

IMO, Smith's leadership skills account for everything that these alleged "experts" say his lack of height will take away from him.

...btw, anyone notcie how noone on the broadcast said a word as Quinn had atleast three balls batted down today. If I'm not mistaken, Quinn always gets balls batted down at the line of scrimmage (atleast twice against USC). You want to know why? It's because he has a low release point. It's probably lower than Troy Smith as Smith has a fluid over the top throwing motion. But you won't hear any parrots in this thread telling you this because....a.) they simply don't know....b.) they haven't heard it on TV to parrot it back on this board. Whatever.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:42 AM   #96
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

I like how to avoid Notre Dame's defense giving up 41pts.
I like how you avoid LSU D only giving up 14pts.

PleaseBelieve came down with amnesia again. Talked out his ass.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: