Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #16
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Default Re: NFL Cheerleaders

only the top one is a non-cheerleader shoot

must have had an NFL issue or something...that shit doesn't count as a career in modeling...

but okay, I guess Maxim has done more than I thought with cheerleaders...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

2. I PROMISE YOU the turn out to be a Cowboy's cheerleader is 2x bigger than both the Bucs and Skins combined...no exageration either...

I am not trying to be a homer about this, the FACT is the Cowboy's cheerleaders just have a MUCH MUCH bigger pool to pick from...

I'm not arguing about which groups are more popular or whatever...its no doubt the Cowboys b/c they are the DALLAS COWBOYS and the DCCs. The Cowboys cheerleaders are, and have always been, "THE" cheerleading peak.

I'm talking about which team's have had the best looking girls recently. And I say its the Dolphins, Bucs and Redskins. Dallas is up there.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

^^^ they did have an NFL issue...that shit doesn't count...lol
Old 06-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #19
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

I know of at least one more girl but can't find the pic
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #20
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Ya they had a NFL issue. But I've already shown you a Bucs cheerleader and Skins cheerleader that were in a Maxim issue that wasn't the NFL issue. Just sayin'

Its ok prime. We all know you have to take the Cowboys side in anything. We don't think any less of you bud lol. We just know how big of a homer you are.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm not arguing about which groups are more popular or whatever...its no doubt the Cowboys b/c they are the DALLAS COWBOYS and the DCCs. The Cowboys cheerleaders are, and have always been, "THE" cheerleading peak.

I'm talking about which team's have had the best looking girls recently. And I say its the Dolphins, Bucs and Redskins. Dallas is up there.
well it changes EVERY year...but with Dallas having the biggest pool of girls to pick from, that still gives them the best odds in getting the hottest girls every year...

the Bucs might get like 500 girls to show up and try out...

Dallas will get 5,000!...inculding alot of girls FROM TAMPA!!!

it comes down to just simple math...
Old 06-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #22
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Ya they had a NFL issue. But I've already shown you a Bucs cheerleader and Skins cheerleader that were in a Maxim issue that wasn't the NFL issue. Just sayin'

Its ok prime. We all know you have to take the Cowboys side in anything. We don't think any less of you bud lol. We just know how big of a homer you are.
I am a proud homer...but I am right on this, I promise

who has the hottest girls or not is all a matter of opinion...but the Cowboy's Cheerleaders are NOT the most prestigous just "because"...there is a f*ckin reason they are who they are...they take themselves extremely seriously...
Old 06-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #23
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

No you got owned. We proved you wrong. Dallas may have more ppl audition but that doesn't mean their squad is sexier than WSH, TB.

I've been muggin the Bucs' cheeleaders for a few years and theyy are SUPERBAD. Obviously I know my squad's squad .

Get over it, the Cowgirls have lost their stay at the top and the exotic and striking girls on the Redskins and Bucs >.

Plus, our uniforms are WAYY sexier
Old 06-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #24
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Tampa has a pretty big showing too. A couple of years ago, they had their own Cheerleading reality show on TV, too. It wasn't as big as the DCC show though. But you're acting like only the Cowboys cheerleaders are tops. Everyone knows most girls into this stuff strive to become a Cowboys cheerleader at one time or another in their life. But don't act like that means every other team's cheerleading squads are shiite.

And just b/c Dallas has the biggest turnout doesn't mean its the HOTTEST/MOST ATTRACTIVE girls that make it. I've seen a number of times on the show when the most attractive girls don't make it and an average looking girl makes it. Its like that with every squad though.

And I invite you to check out a lot of Bucs cheerleaders pictures:
http://tbaybucs.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42
Old 06-24-2010, 04:03 PM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I am a proud homer...but I am right on this, I promise

who has the hottest girls or not is all a matter of opinion...but the Cowboy's Cheerleaders are NOT the most prestigous just "because"...there is a f*ckin reason they are who they are...they take themselves extremely seriously...

So DCC is the only cheerleader group in the NFL that take themselves seriously?

Come on man. Yes, I've given you that the DCC is the most prestigious cheerleading pinnacle as far as cheering goes. But it's always been that way when the Cowboys cheerleaders' started it all with the unique unis and dance routines and stuff. Plus, it's "america's team." I understand what YOU'RE saying, but you don't understand what I'M saying.

Like I said, its like comparing a girl's left and right titties on the same girl. lol
Old 06-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #26
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

In 2006, my journalism class in HS used to peep each teams cheerleaders cuz we were always on computer and we had spare time.

Tampa's broads were always like

Paid attention ever since
Old 06-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #27
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
So DCC is the only cheerleader group in the NFL that take themselves seriously?

Come on man. Yes, I've given you that the DCC is the most prestigious cheerleading pinnacle as far as cheering goes. But it's always been that way when the Cowboys cheerleaders' started it all with the unique unis and dance routines and stuff. Plus, it's "america's team." I understand what YOU'RE saying, but you don't understand what I'M saying.

Like I said, its like comparing a girl's left and right titties on the same girl. lol
my entire arguement really is the pool they have to pick from...

maybe the Bucs had some KILLERS last year...I'm sure they did...however due to the picking pool, the entire cheerleading groups as a whole...I bet if we had a "blind voting" on the hottest over the entire group, Dallas would win every single year...or at least be in the top 3...

shit alot of teams don't even have cheerleaders...you can throw he entire north out...lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: