Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2009-10 Season

61 points from our starters over the last two games.

Holy hell.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Troy Murphy went down last game

At least Hibbert and McRoberts played well.. I was surprised by McRoberts 3pter.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #18
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Has FSN Indiana been REALLY quiet for anyone else the last week or so?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #19
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Danny, and Murph, back tonight against Minnesota.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

I'm serious when I say this, well sort of, I wouldn't even want to trade Roy Hibbert for Lebron. There's a lot to be said of just being likable, I love watching Big Roy play.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Down to 18-36, up to 4th in the draft. Good thing I've stopped really caring or I'd have a heart attack. 2011, 2011, 2011.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #22
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Dan Burke said in the postgame O'Brien literally told Hibbert to work on the corner 3 last offseason. Seriously, the corner 3. Take time out of lifting weights, getting quicker, working on footwork, to shoot corner 3s. Jim O'Brien is a dickhead. Fire him right now, with a game left. And Simon says O'Brien's back next year. Hell no. I will not go to games, I will not watch. ANYONE but JOB. Mark Jackson wants a gig w/ no experience, sign him up. See if Slick's got some gas left in the tank, Boyle, Kellogg, hell Denari, ANYONE.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #23
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Dan Burke said in the postgame O'Brien literally told Hibbert to work on the corner 3 last offseason. Seriously, the corner 3. Take time out of lifting weights, getting quicker, working on footwork, to shoot corner 3s. Jim O'Brien is a dickhead. Fire him right now, with a game left. And Simon says O'Brien's back next year. Hell no. I will not go to games, I will not watch. ANYONE but JOB. Mark Jackson wants a gig w/ no experience, sign him up. See if Slick's got some gas left in the tank, Boyle, Kellogg, hell Denari, ANYONE.

That may be the stupidest bit of coaching anyone has ever received.

JOB should have already been fired.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #24
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
yeah, that is pretty dumb. it seems JOB can't come up w/ something on his own and he's always borrowing off of other team ideas(mostly Phoenix).

he got hired as head coach and immediately started a run & gun/excessive 3pt shooting offense ripped off from Phoenix.

now he's wanting a big to shoot 3's? sounds like he's mimicking the Suns' Channing Frye to me.

Hibbert is doing just fine in the post as it seems that the "true center" position is fading away. leave Roy alone, JOB.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #25
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Pacers
10th pick you guys are getting Epke Udoh

possible : Gordon Hayward

40th pick: Sherron Collins

possible Mikhail Torrance
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote